- Product Overview
It's the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Blue Ridge mantel is warm and cozy and will enhance any decor. The graceful arch will frame your fireplace with style. Hand crafted from Asian hardwoods and veneers that receive either paint or stain beautifully. The mantel ships in 3 pieces; 2 legs and 1 header. The legs attach easily to the header with nuts and bolts. 3 piece mitered scribe molding set included to hide any gaps after installation. This mantel has a 1 1/2" projection off of the wall leaving a nice pocket behind the mantel to accommodate your tile, stone, marble etc. Projection: 1 1/2" Interior Width: 56" Interior Height at lowest point: 42" Interior Height at highest point: 45" Width Outside Leg to Outside Leg at Base: 72 1/2" Shelf Length: 77 1/2" Shelf Depth: 10" Overall Height: 58" Weight 84 pounds. Unfinished, paint and stain grade wood. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Your inlay is masked so that you may easily paint or stain around it. Simply remove the mask when done. Light sanding and filling is recommended before paint or stain is applied. Also available finished.
Protect Your Investment!
- Graceful arched full mantel surround Asian hardwoods and veneers unfinished paint and stain grade wood
- Inside dimensions of mantel opening 56 inches wide by 42 inches high
- 1 1/2" projection behind the mantel allows for easy installation over your non-combustible material such as marble or slate. Scribe molding set included to finish the look and hide any gaps.
- Ships in three pieces simple nuts and bolts assembly mitered hanger board set up included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. Before installing, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Projection: 1 1/2" Interior Width: 56" Interior Height at lowest point: 42" Interior Height at highest point: 45" Width Outside Leg to Outside Leg at Base: 72" Shelf Length: 77 1/2" Shelf Depth: 10" Overall Height: 58" Weight 84 pounds.
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail and scribe moldings are not included
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 195-56 Color Natural Category Fireplace Accessories Type Mantels Weight 84 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 58 Depth 10 Width 77.5 Furniture Color Natural Unfinished Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects