- Product Overview
It's the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Blue Ridge mantel is warm and cozy and will enhance any decor. This piece is finished in a warm Medium Distressed Oak. Hand crafted from Asian hardwoods and veneers that receive either paint or stain beautifully. The mantel ships in 3 pieces; 2 legs and 1 header. The legs attach easily to the header with nuts and bolts. 3 piece mitered scribe molding set included to hide any gaps after installation. This mantel has a 1 1/2" projection off of the wall leaving a nice pocket behind the mantel to accommodate your tile, stone, marble etc. Projection: 1 1/2" Interior Width: 56" Interior Height at lowest point: 42" Interior Height at highest point: 45" Width Outside Leg to Outside Leg at Base: 72 1/2" Shelf Length: 77 1/2" Shelf Depth: 10" Overall Height: 58" Weight 84 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Medium Distressed finish. Also available unfinished.
Protect Your Investment!
- Graceful arched full mantel surround Asian hardwoods and veneers with medium distressed finish
- Inside dimensions of mantel opening 56 inches wide by 42 inches high
- 1 1/2" projection behind the mantel allows for easy installation over your non-combustible material such as marble or slate. Scribe molding set included to finish the look and hide any gaps.
- Ships in three pieces simple nuts and bolts assembly mitered hanger board set up included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. Before installing, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Projection: 1 1/2" Interior Width: 56" Interior Height at lowest point: 42" Interior Height at highest point: 45" Width Outside Leg to Outside Leg at Base: 72" Shelf Length: 77 1/2" Shelf Depth: 10" Overall Height: 58" Weight 84 pounds.
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail and scribe moldings are not included
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 195-56-50 Color Brown Category Fireplace Accessories Type Mantels Weight 84 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 58 Depth 10 Width 77.5 Furniture Color Medium Distressed Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Material Type Oak Features Distressed Finish
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects