- Product Overview
It's the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Blue Ridge mantel is warm and cozy and will enhance any decor. The graceful arch will frame your fireplace with style. Hand crafted from Asian hardwoods and veneers that receive either paint or stain beautifully. The mantel ships in 3 pieces; 2 legs and 1 header. The legs attach easily to the header with nuts and bolts. 3 piece mitered scribe molding set included to hide any gaps after installation. This mantel has a 1 1/2" projection off of the wall leaving a nice pocket behind the mantel to accommodate your tile, stone, marble etc. Projection: 1 1/2" Interior Width: 48" Interior Height at lowest point: 42" Interior Height at highest point: 45" Width Outside Leg to Outside Leg at Base: 64 1/2" Shelf Length: 69 1/2" Shelf Depth: 10" Overall Height: 58" Weight 73 pounds. Unfinished, paint and stain grade wood. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Your inlay is masked so that you may easily paint or stain around it. Simply remove the mask when done. Light sanding and filling is recommended before paint or stain is applied. Also available finished.
Protect Your Investment!
- Graceful arched full mantel surround Asian hardwoods and veneers unfinished paint and stain grade wood
- Inside dimensions of mantel opening 48 inches wide by 42 inches high
- 1 1/2" projection behind the mantel allows for easy installation over your non-combustible material such as marble or slate. Scribe molding set included to finish the look and hide any gaps.
- Ships in three pieces simple nuts and bolts assembly mitered hanger board set up included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. Before installing, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Projection: 1 1/2" Interior Width: 48" Interior Height at lowest point: 42" Interior Height at highest point: 45" Width Outside Leg to Outside Leg at Base: 64" Shelf Length: 69 1/2" Shelf Depth: 10" Overall Height: 58" Weight 73 pounds.
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail and scribe moldings are not included
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 195-48 Color Natural Furniture Color Natural Unfinished Category Fireplace Accessories Type Mantels Weight 73 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 69.5 Depth 10 Height 58
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects