- Product Overview
Organize your home, laundry room and work space effortlessly with the Oceanstar 3-Tier Shelving All-Purpose Utility Cart. Made with chrome plated steel, the utility cart is ideal for any environment as the casters provide convenience of transporting objects with ease. Each shelf can hold up to 150 lbs and the raised borders on the shelves keep items intact without falling or rolling off. The shelves are height adjustable to provide versatility to accommodate the size of the objects. The Oceanstar 3-Tier Shelving All Purpose Utility Cart is the perfect addition to any home, laundry room or work environment.
Protect Your Investment!
- 150 lbs load capacity per shelf.
- 4 casters for easy mobility.
- Made with chrome plated steel for durability.
- 3 shelves with raised borders to prevent objects from falling or rolling off.
- Height adjustable shelves for versatility and to accommodate storage needs.
- Slatted/open design to reduce dust build-up.
- Perfect for home, laundry room, kitchen, garage, warehouse, office, restaurant and etc.
- No tools needed for assembly.
- Easy to assemble.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number AUS1477 Color Chrome Category Carts Type Hampers Weight 10 Add Warranties Yes Height 32 Depth 9.1 Width 22.5 Furniture Color Chrome Assembly Required Yes Room Bedroom Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects