- Product Overview
The perfect solution to organizing your everyday work tasks is here! The Oceanstar Portable 2-Tier Metal Rolling File Cart is the ideal addition to your file and supply storage needs! It features height adjustable shelves that adapt to your supply sizes and 4 swivel casters that easily glide along to wherever the files and supplies are needed. You can keep the cart next to your desk one minute and move it next to your bedside the next. Each tier frame perfectly accommodates letter size and legal size file folders. You can separate the documents with the two metal dividers included. Whether as a gift or for your home, the Oceanstar Portable 2-Tier Metal Rolling File Cart acts as a handy helper to organize and store your everyday supplies and files!
Protect Your Investment!
- 4 swivel casters (2 standard, 2 locking) for easy transportation.
- Made with metal for sturdiness and frequent use.
- 2 hanging dividers included.
- Accommodates letter size and legal size file folders.
- Sturdy bottom shelf also acts as storage for supplies.
- Adjustable shelves to suit your file and storage needs.
- Easy to assemble.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 2MRC1507 Color Black Type File Carts Weight 9.25 Height 28 Depth 24 Width 12.4 Furniture Color Black Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Metal Features Casters/Wheels Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects