- Product Overview
Italian for "fiery passion", this elegant fireplace lives up to its name. A large capacity stainless steel burner is capped with a sleek black cover drawing attention to the dancing flames. The burner is suspended between two thick tempered glass panels which reflect and enhance the fire. Easily adjust the flame height or extinguish it completely with the provided dampener tool. This open ultra modern design allows the beauty and colors of the flames to be enjoyed by everyone. Relax and unwind as you watch the fascinating flames. Perfect for any setting.
- Tempered Glass for Safety
- Burns clean, eco-friendly Bio-Ethanol fuel
- Quality Stainless Steel Burner
- Adjustable Dampener with Dampener Tool
- For indoor use only
- 1-year warranty
Number of Burners: 1
Burner Capacity: 1.5 L
Burner Type: Linear with Built-in Dampener
Estimated Burn Time: Up to 3 hoursInfo & Guides
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number NF-F2ARE Color Black Furniture Color Stainless Steel and Black Category Indoor Fireplaces Type Table Tops Weight 27 Add Warranties Yes Width 18.5 Depth 7.5 Height 15.75 Fuel Type Ethanol Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Metal, Glass Material Type Metal Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects