- Product Overview
Stiletto Collection from is characterised by its unique contemporary design, high in style legs and soft tones.
Protect Your Investment!
- This kit #400688 includes items 104339 and 104139 from Nexera.
- The Stiletto TV Stand features 6 open shelves with plenty of storage space for all your electronic components as well as removable back panels for easy wire access.
- The Stiletto Tallboy / Storage Unit is the perfect addition to store your books, toys, DVDs, etc. and keep your living room organized and tidy.
- Items also sold separately as part of Stiletto Collection from Nexera
- Check individual product pages or visit nexeradistribution.com for more details.
- Natural Maple laminate finish and matte white lacquer finish. When buying online, each individual's color screen resolution is not set up in an identical matter, and can result in difference in color perception. is not liable or responsible for customers' disappointment in color variation when the correct item has been sent.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 400688 Color Natural Category Entertainment Centers Type TV Stands Weight 158 Furniture Color Natural Maple laminate finish and matte white lacquer finish Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Number In Set 2 Room Living Room Number of Boxes 2
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Your Package Includes:
Build Your Perfect Package!
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects