- Product Overview
Sleek and modern, the Sereni-T Collection from Nexera, offered in Ebony and black finish, is a simple and flexible collection that easily fits into your entertainment and home office decors.
Protect Your Investment!
- This kit #400616 includes items 211206 and 211306 from Nexera
- Sereni-T Desk is reversible and can be installed on the left or on the right hand side
- Filing cabinet features a legal size filing drawer.
- Items also sold separately as part of Sereni-T Collection from Nexera
- Check individual product pages or visit nexeradistribution.com for more details.
- Black and Ebony Melamine. When buying online, each individual's color screen resolution is not set up in an identical matter, and can result in difference in color perception. is not liable or responsible for customers' disappointment in color variation when the correct item has been sent.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 400616 Color Black Category Office Weight 123 Add Warranties Yes Furniture Color Black and Ebony Melamine Assembly Required Yes Number In Set 2 Number of Boxes 2
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects