- Product Overview
Vichy Full Size Bookcase Headboard adds handy storage and complete the look of Vichy Full Size Storage Bed #3674. It features 2 wide shelves to display your favorite decorative pieces, books, alarm clock, etc. Vichy Collection from is a timeless and functional juvenile bedroom collection offered in a contemporary white melamine finish with decorative hardwood handles.
Protect Your Investment!
- 2 open shelves
- Pair it with Vichy Full Size Storage Bed #3674 for a complete set (sold separately)
- Not compatible with metal bed frames.
- Part of the Vichy Collection from Nexera
- Designed and made in Canada with CARB II/FSC Certified particle board and MDF materials. Ships in 24-48H from order date. Assembly required.
- Matte white lacquer and white melamine. When buying online, each individual's color screen resolution is not set up in an identical matter, and can result in difference in color perception. is not liable or responsible for customers' disappointment in color variation when the correct item has been sent.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 3653 Color White Category Headboards Weight 48 Height 38.75 Depth 9.5 Width 9.5 Furniture Color Matte white lacquer and white melamine Assembly Required Yes Room Bedroom Mattress Size Full Features Bookcase Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Your Package Includes:
Build Your Perfect Package!
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects