- Product Overview
The Jasper 1-Door 60-inch TV stand from is offered in a rich Ebony finish and offers plenty of storage space for all your components, entertainment accessories, DVDs, games, books and much more. The TV stand features solid back panels with wire access optimized air flow as well as decorative metal legs.
Protect Your Investment!
- A total of 6 shelves: 2 behind a door, ideal for DVDs and various accessories, and 4 open shelves for electronic components, gaming console, etc.
- Decorative metal legs and handle giving the unit a unique contemporary look.
- Solid back panel with wire access and air flow.
- Part of Jasper Collection from Nexera
- Designed and made in Canada with CARB II/FSC Certified particle board and MDF materials. Ships in 24-48H from order date. Assembly required.
- Ebony laminate Finish. When buying online, each individual's color screen resolution is not set up in an identical matter, and can result in difference in color perception. is not liable or responsible for customers' disappointment in color variation when the correct item has been sent.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 106030 Color Black Category Entertainment Centers Type TV Stands Weight 95 Add Warranties Yes Height 22 Depth 18.75 Width 18.75 Furniture Color Ebony laminate Finish Frame Material Wood Material Type MDF Assembly Required Yes Room Living Room Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects