- Product Overview
DetailsThe left and right reclining chairs joined together with a middle armless chair creates a 3 seater sofa! Upholstered in stylish grey bonded leather with a comfortably padded head rest, excellent lumbar support and a reclining mechanism, this set will be the perfect addition to any entertainment area. A plush seat back and sleek track arms give this set a chic modern look that is sure to enhance your living space. Ideal for movie night, reading a book or just to kick back and relax after a long days work, this modular motion series was designed for ultimate comfort. Finish the look with the matching swivel glider recliner to complete the set!
Features:Info & Guides
- Left and right facing seats recline for added rela x ation
- Upholstered in Bonded Leather
- Modular compact size easy to move and arrange
- Comfortably seats up to 3 people
- Comes in 3 separate pieces
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number I 87GY-3 Color Gray Category Loveseats Type Reclining Loveseats Style Contemporary Weight 156 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 35 Depth 41 Width 74 Furniture Color Charcoal Gray Frame Material Wood Assembly Required Yes Glider No Motion Type Recliner Power Reclining No Recliner Yes Rocking No Upholstery Leather Upholstery Type Bonded Leather Number of Boxes 3
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects