- Product Overview
DetailsInfuse contemporary style and color into your home decor with this accent chair. Featuring an oversized generously padded round seat accented with a single center button with tufted detail. The bold styling of the seat is continued on the seat back, which features a slight curve at its center and slightly rounded edges. Sleek cappuccino finished legs flare out from the base of the chair to form a stylish and eye catching look. The chair is upholstered in supple bonded leather material and is a welcome accent piece for any room in your home.
Features:Info & Guides
- Oversized generously padded seat and back
- Soft and durable bonded leather in a warm ivory tone
- Seat height: 18.5"H; Seat dims: 20"L x 20"D
- Great accent chair for the living room, bedroom, den, hallway
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number I 8015 Color Cream Category Chairs Type Accent Chairs Weight 64 Add Warranties Yes Height 32 Depth 31 Width 26 Furniture Color Ivory Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Metal Material Type Polyurethane Upholstery Leather Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects