- Product Overview
DetailsThis lovely casual dining table will be the perfect addition to your dining room. The rectangular table top has smooth curved ends, above sleek square tapered legs. A center butterfly leaf allows you to easily extend the length of the table from 48 to 60 inches long so that you can accommodate dinner guests. In a warm light maple finish, this table is sure to blend beautifully with your home decor.
Features:Info & Guides
- 12" e x tension leaf included that e x pands from 48-60"L
- Contemporary style in a natural colored finish
- Versatile in a formal or casual dining space
- Sleek tapered legs
- Chairs sold separately
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number I 4267 Color Brown Category Tables Type Dining Tables Style Contemporary Weight 79 Add Warranties Yes Height 30 Depth 60 Width 36 Furniture Color Light Maple Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Shape Rectangular Features Butterfly Leaf Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects