- Product Overview
DetailsThis traditional antique white secretary desk will add warmth and refinement to your living space. The scalloped trim apron and Queen Ann styled legs provide a timeless look that will blend effortlessly with your home decor. Quality built, with solid wood legs, this French inspired desk will provide you with years of lasting enjoyment, while keeping you organized. Three storage drawers help keep clutter hidden while vertical slots are the perfect place to store mail, books or documents. The surface space provides ample room for a laptop or tablet to meet your working needs. Ideal for smaller spaces, this piece will be a great addition to your home office, bedroom or even entryway.
Features:Info & Guides
- Traditional French inspired secretary desk
- Solid wood Queen Ann styled legs
- Two small storage drawers with one larger center drawer helps to keep clutter hidden
- Si x vertical slots ideal for organizing mail, books, magazines and documents.
- Inside Dims (small drawers): 7"L x 4"D x 2.25"H; Large drawer - 19"L x 9.5"D x 2"H
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number I 3103 Color White Category Desks Type Computer Desks Weight 38 Add Warranties Yes Height 38 Depth 36 Width 18 Furniture Color Antique White Frame Material Wood Material Type Manufactured Wood Assembly Required Yes Room Office Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects