- Product Overview
This simple design with a heavy frame is a beautiful way to define the shape of your fireplace.The fireback has been an indispensable part of the fireplace tradition in Europe since the 15th Century. The colonists carried this tradition to America and today you can add that touch of elegance and history to your own fireplace, while enhancing the beauty of the focal point of your room.While many people think of our Firebacks as being purely decorative, they also serve several very practical purposes. Solid cast iron firebacks absorb heat and then radiate the heat directly into the room, making the fireplace much more efficient at heating the house. They also protect firebrick, increasing the life of the firebox and helping to prevent further damage to an aging fireplace. Firebacks are designed to rest on the floor of the hearth, but fireback supports may also be used to hold the fireback upright and raise it off the hearth floor if extra height is desired.Our firebacks are solid cast iron with a matte black finish.All our firebacks are designed for use with gas logs or wood burning fireplaces.
Protect Your Investment!
- Plain; 20"w x 16"h
- Standing at the back of the fireplace, the fire back protects the firebrick from damage and radiates heat from the fire out into the room
- Adds a touch of elegance and history to your fireplace while improving its function and preserving its brickwork
- Enhances the beauty of the focal point of the room
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number X670525 Color Black Category Fireplace Accessories Weight 32 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 16 Depth 20 Width 0.25 Furniture Color Black Assembly Required No
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects