- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Black
Info & Guides
- Standard Features
- Induction Heating
- The induction element stays cool.
- The target object heats up rapidly for extremely efficient cooking.
- Easy and quick to control.
- It is highly reactive and exceedingly safe.
- Automatic Cookware Recognition
- A cooking zone will only heat up when a suitable magnetic metal pan is placed on it.
- Proper cookware to be used on an induction surface needs to be able to support a magnetic field.
- Booster Function
- If activated, the selected zone or zones will operate on power setting 9 for ten minutes.
- The different cook zone sizes allows the booster to be used for a variety of pan sizes and ensure reduced heat-up times.
- Auto Heat-Up Function
- Gives an initial thrust to the normal power output to bring the pan up to temperature rapidly.
- The heat then reduces automatically to the chosen output level for continued cooking.
- Center Ccontrol Panel with ComfortControl Plus Sensor Controls
- Individual heat levels are easily selected by simply touching the sensor controls.
- The control area has a smooth, flat finish that is very easy to keep clean.
- Includes timer and power range settings, audible tones and safety lock operation.
- Power Levels 1-9 with Digital Display
- Timer Settings, Freely-Assignable for All Cooking Zones
- Stop and Go Function
- Automatically reduces the power level to the lowest setting for all active zones.
- This allows you to leave the kitchen quickly for brief periods.
- Child Safety Lock
- Safety Cut-Out Feature
- The cooktop will switch itself off automatically, to prevent accidental burning or igniting.
- The cooktop has pre-programmed maximum operating times which depend on the power level being used.
- You can also disable the cooktop by simply touching the lock symbol when the cooktop is in use.
- It can also be activated as a system lock when the cooktop is not in use to prevent children from operating it.
- Overheating Protection
- Residual Heat Indicator
- This special safety device alerts you to residual heat from a specific burner after that burner has been turned off.
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $249.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number KM5753 Color Black Appliance Color Black Category Cooktops Weight 51.16 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 31.25 Depth 20.25 Height 3 Actual Depth 20.25 Actual Height 3 Cutout Width 30.75 Cutout Depth 19.63 Fuel Type Electric Voltage 240 Amps 40 Burner Set 1 QTY 1 Burner Set 1 Output 3850 Burner Set 2 QTY 2 Burner Set 2 Output 2600 Burner Set 3 QTY 1 Burner Set 3 Output 1900 Features Induction Induction Yes Downdraft Ventilation No Cooktop Control Type Touch Sensor Burner Type Smoothtop Number of Burners 4 Burners ADA Compliant No Surface Color Black Grill No Griddle No Hot Surface Indicator Light Yes Sabbath Mode No Modules Required No
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection