- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Info & Guides
- Basket configuration
- FlexiCare Deluxe
- The ultimate in flexibility and secure care with adjustable XL cup rack, wine glass holder and cookware mode.
- 3D Cutlery Tray
- Easily adapts center section to accommodate large utensils and increase flexibility for tall stemware in the upper basket.
- A spray arm strategically placed above the cutlery tray offers a more hygienic clean.
- Once near the shut positon, the Futura Diamond will smoothly close.
- Powerful LEDs provide perfect illumination for easy loading and the confirmation of a truly brilliant clean.
- Delay Start
- Delay start allows programs to be pre-selected for up to 24 hours in advance.
- Enjoy the effortless opening and closing of your Miele Futura dishwasher.
- And the comfort of a door that will remain open in any position desired.
- Perfect GlassCare
- For optimal mineral content - and a gentle, yet thorough clean.
- 5 Year-Warranty (with registration)
- Any customer purchasing a Futura Diamond model will receive a complimentary 5 year extended warranty with product registration.
- Double WaterProof System
- Miele's "connect and protect" dual-waterproof system automatically shuts off the water supply to the dishwasher in the event that a leak or blockage is detected.
- Q5 Acoustics
- Miele dishwashers are acclaimed as the most quiet and reliable on the market.
- The Miele acoustics rating system ranks the quietness of each new dishwasher product on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the quietest dishwasher available.
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- If you are not completely convinced that your Miele is the quietest and best-cleaning dishwasher you have ever owned, Miele will fully refund your purchase within 90 days.
- RemoteVision capable
- With Miele's innovative RemoteVision, you will enjoy complete peace of mind, eliminating this anxiety.
- Using proprietary wireless local area network (WLAN) technology and application software developed by Miele for its Independence Series, enabled products will be connected to Miele's monitoring center.
- A 'virtual link' is established, which allows a secured transmission of vital temperature and performance data.
- If a significant fault occurs, Miele's client service center will be notified and contact you or another trusted individual you've identified on your call roster in order to gain access to your home and fix the problem.
- Water temperature, water consumption and program duration will be adjusted based on the level of soiling automatically detected by the sensor.
- AutoSensor has the ability to not only add water to programs that need it, but to also reduce water to those that don't.
- Measures ambient temperature and humidity to automatically adjust the program for excellent and consistent drying results.
- Water Softener
- An automatic water-softening system reduces water hardness levels, creating a safe wash environment and better cleaning results.
- Automatic Load-Size Sensor
- Calculates both the volume and speed of the water entering the circulation pump, allowing the automatic recognition of a larger or smaller load based on water flow.
- Prefinished: Clean Touch Steel
- 6 wash programs with 10 special programs plus Turbo Mode & Intensive Mode
- Pots & Pans - For washing pots, pans and preparation dishes with dried-on food particles
- Normal - For washing average soiled dishes with light fatty residues
- China & Crystal - For washing temperature sensitive items such as china and crystal stemware
- SaniWash - For washing and sanitizing heavily soiled dishes
- Rinse & Hold - Used to rinse items when a complete cycle is not required
- Express - A quick wash program for cleaning lightly soiled, temperature sensitive items
- ExtraQuiet - Reduces the sound of the dishwasher by 2%
- Heavy Soil - For heavy soiled dishes with dried-on food particles containing starch
- SensorWash - Sensor controlled program for normally soiled dishes
- Light Soiling - Particularly low water consumption
- EnergySaver - For washing lightly soiled dishes using standard household water temperatures. The water intake temperature should be at least 115°F
- Plastics - For gentle cleaning of dishwasher-proof plastics
- Starch / Cheese - For pots, pans and dishes heavily soiled with starch/cheese
- Tall Items - For cleaning tall items
- Glass - No Rinse Aid (warm) - For cleaning glasses without rinse aid
- Glass - No Rinse Aid (cold) - For cleaning glasses for immediate re-use without rinse aid
- CleanAir drying system
- Most Miele dishwashers employ an advanced drying system that draws room temperature air through a port at the bottom of the appliance.
- This air is disbursed through special channels around the exterior dishwasher cavity and allows the interior water particles to condense against the walls of the dishwasher.
- During this process no external air is ever introduced inside of the dishwasher.
- This provides the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
- Advanced CleanAir
- Using the same technology as the CleanAir drying system, the Diamond series offers an advanced drying system which uses an additional fan to help circulate the air more rapidly.
- AutoOpen Drying
- Automatically releases the dishwasher door to allow air to escape and circulate - perfectly drying even the most challenging surfaces, like plastics.
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $249.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number G5975SCSFSS Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Dishwashers Series Futura Diamond Type Fully Integrated Weight 132.6 Appliance Type Residential Add Warranties Yes Width 23.56 Depth 22.44 Height 32.06 Voltage 120 Amps 15 Features Cutlery Tray, Energy Star, Stainless Steel Interior Installation Type Built-In Energy Star Yes Hard Food Disposer No ADA Compliant No Accepts Custom Panels No Control Type Touch Sensor Control Style Fully Integrated Adjustable Upper Rack Yes Cutlery Tray Yes Tall Tub Yes Stainless Steel Interior Yes Rinse Aid Dispenser Yes Water Heater No Delay Start Yes Dry Type Vented High Temperature Wash Yes Quick Wash Setting Yes China/Crystal Setting Yes Sensor Clean Yes Heavy Duty Wash Yes Star K Certified No CEE Rating Not Available
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection