- Product Overview
DetailsThe #5955 Sleeper/Reclining lift chair is the top of the the line in lift chairs. It features a fiber-filled over-stuffed backrest and fiber-filled over-stuffed armrests. The seat is contoured for greater comfort. This model features a lifetime warranty on the wooden frame, lift mechanism and reclining hardware, and a four-year warranty on the remaining items.
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- Seat height is 20" from the floor. Seat depth is 20" from front to back. Width between the arms is 20.5". Armrest height is 8" from top of seat. Backrest height from top of seat is 28.5". When reclined, the back of the seat to the tip of the footrest measures 37.5".
- Chaise pad is standard. Battery back-up is standard. Note: Battery back-up is not available with Ultra-EZZ III massage system, 2, 4 or 6 vibs/heat. Low volt motor standard. Fiber-filled Overstuffed Arms and backrest.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood. All stress points are kiln dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are grade 5 (Medlift is the only lift chair mfr. that uses grade 5 bolts). All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut, of nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, which is used for better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. Acella-Flex basically pushes back 1 lb. for every pound of weight exerted. This characteristic makes the chairs basically sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or a person of 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size, while most conventional foams will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years. Med-Lift also uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we glue a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex which gives a very nice feel to the seat, while still giving you all the benefits of the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure-reducing.
- Seat springs are 9 gauge Morley system no-sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit. 5 seat springs are used on this model. The seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than most competitors' which makes the seat mch stronger and more durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure that they do not come loose. The back springs used are 12-gauge, and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. Some competitors use a piece of cloth across the back instead of springs or webbing. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used.
- The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber. This is the best quality fiber in the industry. Most competitors use a less expensive grade of fiber in their chairs due to the cost. A strand of fiber under a microscope looks like a tiny twisted spring. This feature makes the backs retain their original shape and gives a greater comfort level.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. We have tested all lift bases on the market today, and have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the U.S.A.) is the best available. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair in order to ensure stability in the lifted position. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. This model features the Okin super quiet low volt motor as standard.
- The following options are available at an additional charge: Ultra-EZZ Massage System; Customer's Own Fabric; Moveable Infrared Heat; Snap-on Head Pillow; 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/Heat NOTE: Battery back-up system not available with Ultra-EZZ III Massage System or 4 or 6 Vib/Heat at this time. Fabric upgrades for this model are Level 5 - Crypton Bella; Crypton Suede; Level 6 - Ultra; Level 7 Oxblood and Tobacco only. USB Port Remote Hand Control
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 5955-CAP Color White Category Chairs Type Lift Chairs Weight 195 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 46 Depth 74 Width 40.5 Furniture Color Pearl Assembly Required No Room Living Room
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, lots of front stairs, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects