- Product Overview
DetailsThe #5900 is our top of the line wall-a-way reclining lift chair designed to fit within 3" of the wall. It features over-stuffed arms and back with pillow-top armrests. The seat is also contoured to offer ultimate comfort. The weight capacity is 375 lbs. This chair features the television viewing position for maximum comfort due to the ability to operate the backrest and footrest independently for ultimate comfort. Lifetime warranty on frame, lift and reclining mechanisms, and four-year warranty on remaining components. (This model is not available in Level 1, 2 or 3 fabrics)
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- Seat height from floor is 20". Seat depth front to back is 20". Width between armrests is 20.5". Backrest height from top of seat is 28.5". Armrest height from top of seat is 8". The reclined length from the back of the seat to the tip of the footrest is 37.5".
- Chaise pad is standard. Battery back-up is standard. Note: Battery back-up is not available with Ultra-EZZ III massage system, 2, 4 or 6 vibs/heat. Quiet, low volt motor is standard. Fiber-filed over-stuffd back and armrests.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood. All stress points are kiln dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly independently lab tested at a lab for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are grade 5 (Med-Lift is the only lift chair manufacturer that used grade 5 bolts). All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. Mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical hardware for connection points, etc., have a double locking nut which is aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength and durability . An extra rail is used in the seat back in order to maintain that the seat back stays straight and secure throughout its use.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, which is used in better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. Acella-Flex basically pushes back 1 lb. for every pound of weight exerted. This characteristic makes the chair basically sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or for a person of 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size. Most industry foams will shrink 10-15% of its original size and shape during the first few years of use. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is even cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we glue a special layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex which gives a very nice feel to the seat, but you still have the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure reducing, and at this time, not other lift chair manufacturer offers this feature.
- This model features the new SoftLuxe Seat Cushion with patent pending Coil Max Technology by Leggett & Platt. This is a unique design of quality comfort unlike any other furniture cushion fillers. The SoftLuxe Seat Cushion System is constructed of high-density fortified steel springs encased in fabric, this providing a long-lasting cushion with maximum comfort. This technology allows for virtually all foam to be replaced in a seat cushion with our fabric-encased Coil Max coils. This model has an 8 x 8 x 3.5" coil. The coils are wrapped with a unique dual-density, needle-punched fiber which provide up to 21% less breakdown than the foam in traditional seats, enabling greater comfort for many years. Coil Max coils are precisely formed by computer control, then pre-compressed and inserted into premium Quantum lightweight fabric to create a soft, noise-reducing pocket around each individual coil. Each Coil Max coil flexes independently and adjusts instantly to optimize body conouring and support. The barrel-shaped coils offer initial luxurious softness, followed by firmer support that responds to applied weight. This design works to maintain structural integrity while offering the highest support and comfort available. These fabric-encased coils are more resilient than foam, providing as much lift force when load is removed as when load is applied.
- The fiber used in the back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjgated fiber. This is the best we can find in the industry. Most competitors use a cheaper grade of fiber in their chairs because of the price difference. This feature makes the backs retain their original shape and gives greater comfort.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. We have tested all lift bases on the market today, and have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the U.S.A.) is the best available. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair in order to withstand the constant use, and the Super Sagless is the most stable base in the upright position. The motor is a super quiet Okin low volt as a standard feature on this model.
- Options available at additional cost for this model include: Ultra-EZZ III Massage System; Customer's own fabric; Moveable Infrared Heat; Snap[on Head Pillow; 2 Vib/Heat; 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/Heat NOTE: Battery back-up is not available with Ultra-EZZ III Massage System; 2, 4 or 6 Vib/Heat. Fabric upgrade are: Level 5 - Crypton - Suede; Crypton - Suede; Level 6 - Ultra; Level 7 Oxblood & Tobacco USB Port Remote Hand Control
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 5900-CAH Color Tan Category Chairs Type Lift Chairs Weight 195 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 46 Depth 67 Width 40.5 Furniture Color Havana Assembly Required No Room Living Room
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, lots of front stairs, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects