- Product Overview
DetailsThis Wall-a-Way Reclining Lift Chair can be placed as close as 3" from the wall and still be able to fully recline. An added feature that this chair offers is the open arm compartment on both armrests that allows for storage, cupholder, etc. There is also a fold-out table that is standard. This model also features the T.V. position to allow for greater comfort while enjoying watching movies, etc. This is one of our top of the line models . Lifetime warranty on frame, lift and reclining mechanisms. Four-year warranty on remaining components. Two Battery Back-up system standard. Note: Battery back-up is not available with 2, 4 or 6 low volt heat/vib or Ultra-EZZ massage. No magazine pocket or armrest or head covers are available for this particular design/model. Weight capacity is 375 lbs.
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- Seat height from floor is 21". Seat depth front to back is 21". Width between armrests is 24". Height of the backrest from top of seat is 28". When fully reclined, the height of the footrest from the floor is 20" and the back of the seat to the tip of the footrest measures 42". The top of the armrest measures 7.5" in height from the top of the seat.
- Wall-a-way recline with chaise pad standard. Low-volt super quiet motor standard.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are top quality grade 5. All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T-Nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking, nylon, aircraft grade locking nut. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to ensure the back stays straight and square.
- This model features our new SoftLuxe Seat Cushion System with patent pending by Leggett & Platt. This Coil Max Technology is a unique design of quality comfort unlike any other furniture cushion fillers. The SoftLuxe System is constructed of high-density fortified steel springs encased in fabric that provide a long-lasting cushion with maximum comfort. The SoftLuxe technology allows for virtually all foam to be replaced in a seat cshion with our fabric-encased Coil Max coils. The coils in this model are 8 x 8 x 3.5" that are wrapped with a unique dual-density, needle-punched fiber. Since Coil Max coils provide up to 21% less breakdown than the foam used in traditional seat cushions, customers are able to enjoy their cushions for years. These coils are precisely formed by computer control, then pre-compressed and inserted into premium Quantum lightweight fabric to create a soft, noise-reducing pocket arund each individual coil. Each Coil Max flexes independently and adjusts instantly to optimize body contouring and support. They offer initial luxurious softness, followed by firmer support that responds to applied weight. They are more resilient than foam, providing as much lift force when load is removed as when load is applied.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. We have tested all lift bases on the market today and have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the U.S.A.) is the best available. While it is more expensive, it will withstand the constant use and abuse that a lift chair must take. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright, lifted position on the market today. This model comes standard with a heavy duty low volt motor.
- The fabrics used on all Med-Lift chairs meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability. We have an independent lab test our fabrics, foam and fibers once a year toe nsure that they meet correct specifications. We cannot attach the UFAC tag or purchase these tags if our components do not pass the testing.
- Options available at an additional charge for this model include: Customer's own fabric; Moveable Infrared Heat; Ultra-EZZ III Massage System; Snap-on Head Pillow; 2 Vib/Heat; 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/Heat. NOTE: Battery back-up is not available with Ultra-EZZ III Massage System, or 2, 4 or 6 Vib/Heat at th is time. Fabric upgrades are Level 5- Bella Crypton; Crypton-Suede; Level 6 - Ultra. USB Port Remote Hand Control
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 5600-BLTO Color Brown Category Chairs Type Lift Chairs Weight 195 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 45 Depth 69 Width 36 Furniture Color Tobacco Assembly Required No Room Living Room Upholstery Leather
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects