- Product Overview
DetailsThis #5420 Wall-a-Way Reclining Lift Chair is one of the new additions to our line of reclining lift chairs. Featuring decorative nailhead arm trim. Its wall-a-way feature is designed so that this chair can be placed within 3" of a wall when the chair is in the fully reclined positions. It features an assortment of positions, including the "t.v. viewing" position, to ensure maximum comfort. This model also features a lifetime warranty on the wooden frame, lift mechanism and reclining hardware, with a four-year warranty on the remaining items. Weight capacity is 375 lbs. Recommended height range: 5'6 to 6'2.
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- Seat height from floor is 20.5". Seat width between arms measures 22" with seat depth front to back measuring 21.5". The height of the backrest from top of seat is 27". The tip of the footrest to the back of the seat measures 40". Top of armrest from top of seat measures 8". Chaise pad and arm/head covers are not available on this model. This model is only available in 3 colors of the new Bonded Leather III and 3 colors of Palance fabric, with fabric upgrades available . Battery back-up is standard on this model, except with the upgrades of 2 or 4Vib/Heat.
- Decorative nail head trim on front arm panels gives this model an attractive classic look.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood, and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are top quality grade 5, and they go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking Tnuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, made of nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra chair rail is used across the top of the seat back to ensure that the back remains straight and square.
- This model features our new SoftLuxe Seat Cushion System (with patent pending) from Leggett & Platt. This SoftLuxe Seat Cushion System is constructed with a 7 x 7 x 3.5" coil that is constructed of igh-density fortified steel springs encased in fabric, providing a long-lasting cushion with maximum comfort. Coil Max coils are precisely formed by computer control, then pre-compressed and inserted into premium Quantum lightweight fabric to create a soft, noise-reducing pocket around each individual coil. Each Coil Max coil flexes independently, and adjusts instantly to optimize body contouring and support. The barrel-shaped coils offer initial luxurious softness, followed by firmer support that responds to applied weight. The design of our fabric-encased coils works to maintain structural integrity while offering the highest support and comfort available. Fabric-encased coil cushions are more resilient than foam, providing as much lift force when load is removed as when load is applied.
- The new SoftLuxe Seat Cushion offers up to 21% less seat cushion breakdown with fabric-encased coil seat cushions over the life of the product. This system offers innovation, quality and durability for furniture cushions.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all of the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abuse that a lift chair must take. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair to be stable in the lifted position. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright, lifted position on the market today. Thism odel comes standard with the Okin super quiet low vole motor.
- The fabrics used on all Med-Lift chairs meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability. We have an independent lab test our fabrics, foam and fibers once a year toe nsure that they meet correct specifications. We cannot attach the UFAC tag or purchase the tags if our components do not pass this testing. The fiber used in the back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber. This is the best that we can find in the industry.
- Options available at an additional charge for this model include: 2 Vib/Heat; 4 Vib/Heat; Moveable Infrared Heat; Snap-on Pillow. Also available at an additional charge are Level 5 fabric upgrades (Crypton Bella or Crypton Suede); Level 6 Ultra; USB Port Remote Hand Control.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 5420-BLCY Color Red Category Chairs Type Lift Chairs Weight 170 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 42.5 Depth 76.5 Width 39.5 Furniture Color Canyon Assembly Required No Room Living Room Upholstery Leather Features Nailhead Detail
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects