- Product Overview
DetailsThis #5355 Wall-away Full Sleeper Reclining Lift Chair is designed as a medium-sized Full Sleeper and is designed to accommodate a person from 5'6" to 6'4" tall. It features a weight capacity of 375 lbs. It features a lifetime warranty on the wood frame, lift mechanism and reclining hardware. There is a four-year warranty on the remaining items. This chair chair comes standard with a battery back-up system and has a velcro closure on the outer back bottom.
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- The seat height is 19" from the floor and the width of the seat between arms is 19". Seat depth is 21". The top of the armrest from the top of the seat is 7". The back height from the seat is 24". Ottoman height from the floor when reclined is 21". The front of the ottoman measures 40" to the back of the seat. Low Volt Quiet Motor is standard on this unit.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood, and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are top quality grade 5. All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, made of nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra chair rail is used across the top of the seat back to ensure that the back remains straight and square.
- The seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no-sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to ensure that every spring works together as a seat unit. Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than our competitors' products which makes the seat much stronger and more durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure that they do not loosen. The back springs that are used are 12 gauge, and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used. The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fibeer.
- The foam used in all our chairs is Acella-Flex, which was developed by Leggett and Platt for use in better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest thing to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. This foam basically pushes back one pound for every pound of weight exerted against it. This characteristic makes the chairs, basically, sit the same for a person who weighs 90 lbs. as for a person weighing 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will retain 99% of its original shape and size. Most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years. Med-Lift also uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we glue a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex to give a very nice feel to the seat, while still having the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure-reducing.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all of the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abuse of a life chair. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chari to offer the best stability while in the lifted position. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright, lifted position on the market today. We offer the Okin super quiet low volt motor on this chair.
- The #5355 chairs are "married" to the Vista, Montego and Apollo Mushroom vinyl fabrics. Fabric upgrades available at additional cost on this model are Level 5 and 6 (Crypton Bella, Crypton Suede; and Ultra). Additional options available at additional charge are: Customer's own fabric $50.00; Moveable Infrared Heat and Snap-on Head Pillow. 4 Vib/Heat is also available at additional charge, however, the battery back-up system is not available with 4 Vib/Heat at this time. USB Port Remote Hand Control
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 5355-VEL Color Blue Category Chairs Type Lift Chairs Weight 195 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 43 Depth 65 Width 36 Furniture Color Elemental Assembly Required No Room Living Room
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, lots of front stairs, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects