- Product Overview
DetailsThe #3555 Two-Way Reclining Lift Chair has the same look as the #2555, only with larger dimensions. This chair has a weight capacity of 500 lbs. and features the attractive button-tufted backrest. It is designed for a person 5'2" or taller, up to 6'3". This heavy-duty chair features a four-year warranty on all items. Extra bracing in frame, extra frame pieces in frame for added support. Specially designed heavy duty reclining hardware; Super Sagless Extra Heavy Duty Lift mechanism. Heavy duty low volt quiet motor. Back features 8 interlocking webbing strips for superior support. Eight no-sag 8 gauge seat springs, (also 8 interlocking webb strips for superior support) Acella-Flex Foam Seating with 1.5" added to thickness of foam for extra support. Battery back-up not available.
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- Seat height from the floor is 19.5". Seat depth from fron to back is 22". Width between arms is 27". Backrest height from top of seat is 28". When reclined, footrest is 21" from floor; back of seat to tip of footrest measures 42".
- Magazine pocket on lower, outer right-hand side. Extra bracing in frame, with extra frame pieces for added support. Armrest and head covers are standard.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are top quality grade 5. All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T-Nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for the reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, which is nylon aircraft quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to ensure that the back remains straight and square. This model has extra bracing in the frame, and extra frame pieces for superior support.
- The seat springs used are 8 gauge Morley system no sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to ensure that every spring works together as a seat unit. Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable. There is aretainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure that they do not loosen. The back has 8 interlocking webbing strips for superior support. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat, a nova bond pad is used.
- The foam used in all chairs is Acella-Flex, which was developed by Leggett & Platt for use in better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest thing to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. This foam basically pushes back one pound for every pound of weight exerted against it. This characteristic makes the chair, basically, sit the same for a person weighing 90 lbs. as for a person weighing 300 lbs. This model also features an extra 1/2" added to the thickness of the foam for extra support. The Acella-Flex will retain 99.9% of its original shape and size. Most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we also glue a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex which gives a very nice feel to the seat, while still giving you the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure-reducing. This particular model has an extra 1.5" of thickness of the Acella-Flex Foam added to the seating for additional support.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abuse of a lift chair. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. This model features a heavy duty low volt quiet motor and has specially designed heavy duty reclining hardware.
- The fabrics used on all Med-Lift chairs meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability. We have an independent lab test our fabrics, foam and fibers once a year to ensure that they meet correct specifications. We cannot attach the UFAC tag or purchase the tags if our components do not pass this testing. The fiber used in the back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber. This is the best that we can find in the industry.
- Options available at an additional charge for this model include: Customer's own fabric; Chaise Pad (adds 1" to seat height); Moveable Infrared Heat; Extra Magazine Pocket; Snap-on Head Pillow; 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/Heat (NOTE: Battery back-up is not available) USB Port Remote Hand Control
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 3555-AAC Color Brown Category Chairs Type Lift Chairs Weight 196 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 44 Depth 65 Width 40 Furniture Color Cocoa Assembly Required No Room Living Room
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, lots of front stairs, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects