- Product Overview
DetailsThe #3053W Three-Way Reclining Lift Chair offers you the same design as the #3053 but has a wider seat. The backrest features a contemporary style with the double horizontal stitching instead of the button-tufted style. The split back features offers very good lumbar support. It is designed to meet the needs of a person 5'4" , up to 6'2". This WIDE chair features an extra 3" of seat width between the armrests, and the total seat width is 24". Weight capacity is 400 lbs. Lifetime warranty on frame and lift mechanism; four-year warranty on remaining components.
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- The seat height is 22" from the floor, and the seat depth from front to back is 22". Width between the armrests is 24". The top of the armrest from the top of the seat measures 5". Backrest is 27" from top of seat. When in the reclined position the footrest is 22" from the floor and the depth from the back of the seat to the tip of the footrest measures 43".
- Magazine pocket on lower, outer right-hand side. Armrest and head covers are standard. Battery back-up system is standard. (Battery back-up system is not available with Ultra-EZZ III Massage System, or 2, 4, or 6 Vib/Heat at this time.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are high quality grade 5. All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T^-Nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut, which is nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- The seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to ensure that every spring works together as a seat unit. Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than most competitors', thus making the seat much stronger and durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure that they do not loosen. The back springs used are 12 gauge, and these are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used. The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber. This is the best fiber we can find in the industry.
- The foam used in all chairs is Acella-Flex, which was developed by Leggett & Platt for use in better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest thing to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. This foam basically pushes back one pound for every pound of weight exerted against it. This characteristic makes the chairs, basically, sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or a person of 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size. Most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first couple of years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we also glue a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex which gives a very nice feel to the seat, while still giving you the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure reducing.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abuse of a lift chair. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. This model features a low volt quiet motor.
- The fabrics used on all Med-Lift chairs meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability. We have an independent lab test our fabrics, foam and fibers once a year to ensure that they meet correct specifications. We cannot attach the UFAC tag or purchase the tags if our components do not pass the testing.
- Options available at an additional cost for this model include: Chaise pad; 2Vib/Heat; 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/Heat (must have chaise pad); Customer's Own Fabric; Extra Magazine Pocket; Snap-on Head Pillow; Extra Heavy Duty Hardware. Fabric upgrades at an additional charge include: Level 3 (Vinyl); Level 4 (Cabo, Montego, Stampede, Vista, Bonded Leather III); Level 5 (Crypton Bella; Crypton Suede); Level 6 - Ultra. NOTE: Battery back-up is not available with Ultra EZZ III Massage System of 2, 4, 6 Vib/Heat at this time. USB Port Remote Hand Control
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 3053W-AABE Color Purple Category Chairs Type Lift Chairs Weight 170 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 44 Depth 70 Width 35 Furniture Color Berry Assembly Required No Room Living Room
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, lots of front stairs, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects