- Product Overview
DetailsThis Three-Way Reclining Lift Chair features a split back design and is designed for a person from 5'4" to 6'2". The weight capacity is 375 lbs. The #3053 has a lifetime warranty on the wood frame, lift mechanism and reclining hardware, with a four-year warranty on the remaining items. This model comes standard in Level 2 fabrics (Aaron, Bromley & Encounter)
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- The seat height from the floor is 20.5". Seat depth front to back is 21". Seat width between armrests is 21". The height of the armrest from the top of the seat is 5". The depth from the tip of the footrest to the back of the seat is 41". When in the reclined position, the depth measures 70" from the front of the footrest to the top of the headrest.
- Standard features include a Low Volt Qiet Motor, magazine pocket on lower outer right-hand side. Battery back-up syhstem (however, the battery back-up system is not available with the Ultra-EZZ III Massage System upgrade option or the 2, 4, or 6 Vib/Heat upgrades at this time.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are high quality grade 5. All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T^-Nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut, which is nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- The seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to ensure that every spring works together as a seat unit. Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than most competitors', thus making the seat much stronger and durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure that they do not loosen. The back springs used are 12 gauge, and these are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used. The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber. This is the best fiber we can find in the industry.
- The foam used in all chairs is Acella-Flex, which was developed by Leggett & Platt for use in better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest thing to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. This foam basically pushes back one pound for every pound of weight exerted against it. This characteristic makes the chairs, basically, sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or a person of 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size. Most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first couple of years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we also glue a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex which gives a very nice feel to the seat, while still giving you the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure reducing.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abuse of a lift chair. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. This model features a low volt quiet motor.
- The fabrics used on all Med-Lift chairs meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability. We have an independent lab test our fabrics, foam and fibers once a year to ensure that they meet correct specifications. We cannot attach the UFAC tag or purchase the tags if our components do not pass the testing.
- Options available at an additional cost for this model include: Chaise pad; 2Vib/Heat; 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/Heat (must have chaie pad); Customer's Own Fabric; Extra Magazine Pocket; Snap-on Head Pillow; Extra Heavy Duty Hardware. Fabric upgrades at an additional charge include: Level 3 (Vinyl); Level 4 (Cabo, Montego, Stampede, Vista and Bonded Leather III); Level 5 (Crypton Bella; Crypton Suede); Level 6 - Ultra. NOTE: Battery back-up is not available with Ultra EZZ III Massage System of 2, 4, 6 Vib/Heat at this time. USB Port Remote Hand Control
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 3053-AABE Color Purple Category Chairs Type Lift Chairs Weight 145 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 41 Depth 70 Width 32 Furniture Color Berry Assembly Required No Room Living Room
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects