- Product Overview
DetailsThis chair is the same chair as the #2555 except that it is designed for the person who needs the extra wide seat. This chair has a 400 pound weight capacity and the seat width dimensions between the armrests is 24".
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- Magazine pocket on outside right-hand side of chair. Armrest and headrest covers are included at no additional charge. Battery Back-up System is standard. **Note: Battery back-up system does not work with the Ultra EZZ, 2, 4 and 6 heat/vib systems.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood. All stress points are kiln dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are grade 5. (We are the only lift chair mfr. that uses grade 5 bolts) All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, nylon aircraft grade ocking nut. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, and this is a foam developed for use in better upholstered furnture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. Acella-Flex basically pushes back 1 lb. For every pound of weight exerted. This characteristic makes the chairs basically sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or a person of 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size, while most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first couple of years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we glue a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex, which gives a very nice feel to the seat, but you still have the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure reducing. At this time, no other life chair manufacturer uses this seating configuration or benefit.
- Seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit. 5 Seat springs are in this chair, and they are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is largre and thicker than competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads o top of the seat springs to make sure they do not come loose. The back springs used are 12 gauge, and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used. The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber.
- The fabric used on all Med-Lift chairs meets both CAL 117 ad UFAC requirements of flammability. This is tested by an independent lab yearly to ensure correct specifications. Extra padding is used in any place on the frame that wood comes in direct contact with wood. The wood is surrounded by an extra layer of foam or micro foam to ensure long fabric life. This extra padding makes the arms, backs, front arm, etc. feel softer and more plush.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. We have tested all lift bases on the market today and have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in U.S.A.) is the best available. The lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. We offer a low volt quiet motor on this model.
- Options available at an additional charge are: 2 Vib/heat; 4 Vib/heat; 6 Vib/heat (must have chaise pad); Chaise Pad; Customer's own fabric; Moveable Infrared Heat; Ultra-EZZ Massage III (must have chaise pad); Snap-on Head Pillow; Extra Magazine Pocket. Fabric upgrades as listed at additional cost: Level 3 - Vinyl; Level 4 - Cabo, Montego, Stampede, Vista and Bonded Leather III; Level 5- Crypton Bella, Crypton Suede; Level 6 - Ultra. USB Port Remote Hand Control
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 2555W-EW Color Purple Category Chairs Type Lift Chairs Weight 146 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 44 Depth 62 Width 35 Furniture Color Wine Assembly Required No Frame Material Wood Room Living Room
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, lots of front stairs, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects