- Product Overview
DetailsThe #1555P series is designed to be the perfect lift chair with technology to compliment the mobility a petite person is looking for. It is specifically designed and engineered to provide years of carefree operation with one simple touch of the finger tip. This chair is designed for the person who is 5'2" and smaller, but needs a standard width chair. This two-way lift chair features a shorter backrest height, and the seat is closer to the floor. Weight capacity is 275 lbs. It features a lifetime warranty on the frame and lift mechanism and a four-year warranty on the remaining items. This style features a button-tufted backrest for styling and comfort.
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- The seat height is 17" from the floor and the seat depth is 17" from front to back. The backrest is 23" high from the top of the seat and the width between the arms is 21". When in the reclined position, the footrest is 21", and the back of the seat to the tip of the footrest measures 34".
- There is a magazine pocket on the lower outer right-hand side. Armrest and head cover are standard. Battery back-up system is standard. (Note: Battery back-up system is not available with 2, 4 or 6 Vib/Heat systems).
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are top quality grade 5. All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T-Nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut, which is aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available in the marketplace. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- All seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no-sag springs that are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit. Seat spring are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than most competitors', thus making it much stronger and durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to make sure that they do not come loose. The back springs used are 12 gauge, and these are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used as well. The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic conjugated fiber.
- Acella-Flex foam, which was developed by Leggett & Platt is the only foam we use. It offers the closest thing to a "perfect seating configuration" that is available in the industry. Acella-Flex basically pushes back 1 pound for every pound of weight that is exerted against it. This characteristic makes the chairs, basically, sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. as for a person of 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size. Most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first couple of years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we also glue a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex which gives a very nice feel to the seat, while still giving you the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abuse of a lift chair. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. This model features a Low Volt Quiet Motor.
- All fabrics used on all Med-Lift chairs meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability. We have an independent lab test our fabrics, foam and fibers once a year in order to ensure that they meet correct specifications. We cannot attach the UFAC tag or purchase the tags if our components do not pass the testing.
- This model is available in the Aaron, Bromley or Encounter series as standard. The following fabrics are available at an additional charge: Level 3 - Apollo Vinyl; Level 4 - Cabo, Montego, Stampede, Vista, Bonded Lether I & Bonded Leather II; Level 5 - Crypton Bella, Crypton Suede; Level 6 - Ultra. Other options available at an additional charge include: Customer's own fabric; Moveable Infrared Heat; Extra Magazine Pocket; Snap-on Head Pillow; 2 Vib/heat; 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/Heat (must also purchase chaise pad); chaise pad. NOTE: Battery back-up not available with 2, 4 o 6 Vib/Heat upgrades. USB Port Remote Hand Control
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 1555P-EP Color Brown Category Chairs Type Lift Chairs Weight 127 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 38 Depth 55 Width 32 Furniture Color Pine Assembly Required No Frame Material Wood Room Living Room
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, lots of front stairs, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects