- Product Overview
DetailsThe #1193 is one of our newest models to our line-up. It features a three-way recline with a chaise pad as a standard feature. It has a weight capacity of 325 lbs. This model features a two-year warranty on all components. Battery Back-up System is a standard feature. Recommended height range: 5'6" to 6'2". The backrest features a double horizontal stitch to offer additional comfort in the lumbar region.
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- This chair has a seat height of 21" from the floor and a seat depth of 20". The width of the seat between the arms is 23". The backrest height is 23" from the top of the seat. When in the reclined position, the footrest measures 21" high from the floor; and also when reclined, the depth from the back of the seat to the footboard tip is 40". This chair is available in the Level 4 Cabo fabrics and Dawson vinyl only.
- Magazine pocket on lower outer right-hand side of chair.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are grade 5 (Medlift is the only lift chair that uses this top quality grade). All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. Mechanism is secured by special locking T-Nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for the reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut of nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws we use are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength and an extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- All seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no-sag springs that are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit. Seat spring are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat raail on the frame is larger and thicker than most competitors' products which makes the seat stronger and more durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure that they do not loosen. The back springs used are 12 gauge, and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. Also, to ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used. The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber, which is the best we can find in the industry.
- Acella-Flex foam, which was developed by Leggett & Platt is the only foam we use. It offers the closest thing to a "perfect seating configuration" that is available in the industry. Acella-Flex basically pushes back 1 pound for every pound of weight that is exerted against it. This characteristic makes the chairs, basically, sit the same for a person weighing 90 lbs. as a person weighing 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size, whereas, most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit, we also glue a layer of super soft on top of the foam which gives a very nice feel to the seat, while still allowing the Acella-Flex foam as the base for strength and longer life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure reducing.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abuse as lift chairs receive. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair, and the Super Sagless base that we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. This model features a low volt quiet motor.
- All fabrics used on any Med-Lift chair meets both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements for flammability. We have independent labs test our fabric, foam, and fibers once a year to ensure that they meet correct specifications. We cannot attach the UFAC tag or purchase the tags if our components do not pass this testing. This model is available in five of our new Cabo fabric colors
- Options available for this model at an additional charge are: Moveable Infrared Heat; Extra Magazine Pocket; Armrest and Headrest Covers; Snap-on Pillow. Fabric upgrade to Level 5 (Bella Crypton or Bella Suede) or Level 6 Ultra. 2 Vib/Heat; 4Vib/Heat. NOTE: Battery back-up is not available with 2 or 4 vib/heat at this time. USB Port Remote Hand Control
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 1193-CAV Color Purple Category Chairs Type Lift Chairs Weight 147 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 41 Depth 69 Width 31.5 Furniture Color Vino Assembly Required No Room Living Room
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, lots of front stairs, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects