- Product Overview
DetailsThe #1153 is a three-way reclining lift chair that is the same as the #1155 model, with the exception that it is a three-way recline instead of the two-way and its maximum depth when in the fully reclined position is 68" instead of 60". Recommended height range: 5'4" to 6'0".
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- Attractive tufted backrest with a seat height from the floor of 19". Seat depth is 19.5", and width between arms is 21". Back height from seat is 25". Reclined length from back of seat to end of footrest is 37". This chair is only available in Level 1 Dawson.
- Magazine pouch on lower outside of recliner for added storage.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood. All stress points are kiln dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly independent lab tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are grade 5 (and we are the only lift chair company that uses grade 5 bolts). Bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. Each mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to insure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut, nylon aircraft grade locking nut. All wood screws that are used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, as it is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. It basically pushes back 1 lb. For every pound of weight exerted, making the chair sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or a person of over 300 lbs. It retains 99.9% of its original shape and size. Most conventional foam will shrink 10 - 15% in size over the first couple of years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from its first use. Additionally, MedLift glues a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex, giving a very nice feel to the seat; but you still have the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure reducing. At this time, no other life chair manufacturer uses this seating configuration or benefit.
- Seat Springs are 9 gauge Morley system, no sag springs. The springs are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit. Five seat springs are in this chair, and they are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail achine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than the competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure they do not come loose. The back springs used are 12 gauge, and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used.
- The fiber used in the back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber, which is the best in the industry. This feature makes the back retain their original shape and gives greater comfort when seated. All fabric used on the Med=Lift chairs meets both Cal 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability, and they are tested yearly. Also, we make sure that before the upholstery is placed on the frame, that no fabric comes in direct contact with wood. The wood frame is surrounded by an extra layer of foam or micr foam to ensure long fabric life. This extra padding makes the arms, backs, front arm, etc. feel softer and more plush.
- The foundation of the lift chair is the base. We use the Super Sagless lift base (which is made in the USA), and is the best available. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. This chair contains a Low Volt Quiet Motor.
- Options available at an additional charge on this chair is 2 Vib/Heat; 4 Vib/Heat; armrest and headrest covers; snap-on head pillow; moveable infrared heat; extra magazine pocket. The Dawson fabric is "married" to the #1100 Series chairs, however, you may upgrade to Level 5 and 6 at an additional charge (Bella Crypton, Bella Suede and Ultra) USB Port Remote Hand Control
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 1153-DS Color Green Category Chairs Type Lift Chairs Weight 147 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 41.5 Depth 68 Width 33.5 Furniture Color Sage Assembly Required No Frame Material Wood Room Living Room
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, lots of front stairs, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects