- Product Overview
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- The 4.5 cu. ft. capacity of Maxima washers is designed to tackle your toughest loads.
- Meets CEE Tier 3 Standards
- This Maxima washer uses up to 85% less water and 85% less energy and saves over $2,500 in lifetime water and energy costs.
- Only the most efficient washer models in the industry meet CEE Tier 3 standards.
- Select markets also qualify for CEE Tier Energy and Water Rating rebates.
- Consult your local utility company for any available rebates.
- Best Cleaning In The Industry Enabled By The PowerWash Cycle
- To tackle your dirtiest jobs, Maxima washers deliver the best cleaning in the industry enabled by the PowerWash cycle.
- The PowerWash cycle uses a combination of extra wash action, heated water and a thorough rinse to help remove even your toughest stains.
- PowerWash Cycle
- The PowerWash cycle gives stains a real kick in the pants.
- It helps fight stains with extra wash action, heated water, extended wash time and a thorough rinse.
- No matter what life throws at you, the PowerWash cycle has you covered.
- Overnight Wash and Dry Cycle
- With the Overnight Wash and Dry cycle you can start the cycle in the evening and clothes are ready in the morning.
- Fresh Hold Option
- The Fresh Hold option lets you wash on your schedule.
- It helps keep clothes fresh for up to 12 hours after the cycle has ended.
- Steam-Enhanced Cycles
- Enhanced cycles use the power of steam so that your washer can really stick it to stains.
- Steam For Stains Option
- Available with select wash cycles including Allergen and PowerWash.
- This option uses a combination of water temperature and steam.
- Provides the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
- Sanitize Cycle
- The Sanitize cycle on select Maxima washers removes 99.9% of household bacteria.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- The Cold Wash cycle gives you the energy savings and gentle cleaning power of cold water.
- Allergen Cycle
- Do more than just clean clothes with this cycle, which eliminates at least 95% of common allergens from fabrics.
- Wrinkle Control Cycle
- Maxima washers have a Wrinkle Control cycle that is designed to help keep wrinkles from forming in the wash.
- Cycle Memory
- Once you've found your favorite stain-fighting options on each cycle, Maxima washers automatically apply them the next time you use that cycle.
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Wash loads of nearly any size without worrying about vibration.
- A combination of two ball-bearing balancing rings, a six-point suspension system and advanced software.
- Easily handle the vibration of almost any load size.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The wash basket is constructed of sturdy stainless steel that's built for the long haul and stays looking great.
- Direct Drive Motor
- Their washers feature a direct drive motor to get the job done no matter what's in the wash basket.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL and Maxima X washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home.
- The pump impeller, corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty On The Direct Drive Motor and Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- All Maxima washers are covered by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- So you know when they say you can count on Maxima washers for years of cleaning performance, they mean it.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled In Clyde, Ohio
- From Clyde, Ohio to you, Maxima washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
No Lemon GuaranteeFood Loss ProtectionZero DeductibleTransferable
Add a warranty to your order!See below for protection plans and pricing:
MFG SKU Number MHW7100DW Color White Appliance Color White Category Washers Series Heritage Type Front Load Weight 250 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Width 27 Depth 32.94 Height 38.75 Capacity 4.5 Voltage 120 Amps 15 RPM 1400 Features ADA Compliant, Energy Star, Steam Cycle, Water Heater, Stackable Energy Star Yes ADA Compliant Yes Stackable Yes Steam Cycle Yes Water Heater Yes Location of Controls Front Control Type Digital and Knobs Cycles 11 Wash Cycles 11 Temperature Settings 5 Bleach Dispenser Yes Fabric Softener Dispenser Yes Stainless Steel Drum Yes Leveling Legs Yes Reversible Door No Self Cleaning Lint Filter No Soak Setting No CEE Rating Tier III
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Your Package Includes:
Find Available Products
- No Lemon Guarantee: If your product needs to be serviced more than three times within a year, we'll replace it.
- Food Loss Protection: Receive money back for spoiled food due to malfunctions in your refrigerator or freezer.
- Zero deductible to obtain service on your product.
- Fully Transferable
- 10 Year Major Component Warranty