- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.White
Info & Guides
- Largest Loads, Evenly Dried
- With 7.4 cu. ft. capacity, these dryers have the space to keep your largest loads evenly dried.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Their high-efficiency dryers use Advanced Moisture Sensing to keep your largest loads evenly dried.
- Sensors keep a keen eye on air temperatures and moisture levels to deliver exceptionally even drying every time.
- Extra Interior Fin
- With an extra interior fin, they've given drying a hand.
- It helps stop clothes from riding the drum for better tumbling and even drying for small loads.
- Steam-Enhanced Dryer
- In the fight against wrinkles and static, their dryers have an unfair advantage - they're steam-enhanced.
- Steam relaxes stubborn wrinkles to make sure your clothes come out looking their best.
- And it's used in a number of cycles and options to help prevent wrinkles, refresh clothes and reduce static.
- Refresh Cycle with Steam
- The Refresh cycle with Steam is a quick touch up for your clothes.
- It reduces wrinkles and removes odors in as little as 20 minutes.
- Reduce Static Option
- With the Reduce Static option you can get some breathing room from static cling.
- Hot steam is sprayed as clothes tumble at the end of the cycle to cut down on static and send you out the door looking your best.
- Wrinkle Prevent with Steam Option
- Don't let wrinkles cramp your style.
- With the Wrinkle Prevent option, the dryer continues to tumble your clothes after the cycle has ended.
- It's a no-heat way to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Sanitize Cycle
- When everyday essentials need a wash, you need a higher level of clean.
- The Sanitize cycle removes up to 99.9% of three common household bacteria.
- So you can rest easy with whatever towels, sheets and baby clothes you're keeping close.
- Rapid Dry Cycle
- Waiting for the dryer is no fun.
- Get small loads like that must-have outfit dry in a jiffy with the Rapid Dry cycle on all Maxima dryers.
- Wrinkle Control Cycle
- A special Wrinkle Control cycle relaxes fabrics and helps keep all your outfits looking fresh and virtually wrinkle-free.
- No-Hassle Water Hook-Up
- For steam without the hassle, their dryers come with an easy-to-install Y connector.
- It delivers water directly to the dryer so you don't have to fill a reservoir.
- High-Efficiency Drying
- With Advanced Moisture Sensing, high-efficiency dryers save energy by stopping clothes when they're dry and not prolonging the cycle.
- Their high-efficiency dryers deliver over $1,200 in energy savings over the course of their lifetime.
- Durable Glass Window
- A durable, angled glass window keeps your laundry in line.
- It pushes tumbling clothes back into the center of the dryer, which aids drying performance.
- Plus, it's scratch and shatter resistant so you can get a peek at your clothes without worrying about the window.
- LED Drum Light
- Their dryers are so large you might consider looking for that lost sock with a headlamp.
- But thanks to an energy-efficient LED drum light you won't have to.
- Simply switch on the LED drum light when you need to track down the last of the laundry.
- Control Lock
- The control panel is a cinch to use.
- And because it's on the front of the machine, they've included a control lock feature so you'll never change cycles by accident.
- It also helps stop curious kids from changing the cycle.
- SoundGuard Stainless Steel Dryer Drum
- With the SoundGuard stainless steel dryer drum, they put a damper on the racket that buckles and buttons make as they bounce around the dryer.
- The drum is layered with sound-dampening material for quieter tumbling and fewer disturbances.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Their dryers are built to last thanks to the Maytag Commercial Technology they put under the hood.
- They come standard with a durable motor and a 5-rib belt that keeps them humming along year after year.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty On Drive Motor and Drum
- They're so confident in the reliability of their dryers that they back the drive motor and drum with a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- They don't just tell you that it provides excellent drying for years, their 10-year warranty lets you know they mean it.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled In Marion, Ohio
- They take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home.
- They're proud to say: from Marion, Ohio to you, this dryer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number MGD8100DW Color White Appliance Color White Category Dryers Series Heritage Weight 158 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 27 Depth 29.5 Height 38.75 Fuel Type Gas Capacity 7.4 Venting Type Vented Voltage 120 Amps 15 Features ADA Compliant, Steam Cycle, Stackable Cycles 9 ADA Compliant Yes Energy Star No Stackable Yes Location of Controls Front Control Type Digital and Knobs Temperature Settings 5 Steam Cycle Yes Sensor Dry Yes Stainless Steel Drum Yes Reversible Door Yes Dry Rack No Extra Large Lint Filter No Leveling Legs Yes CEE Rating Not Available
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection