- Product Overview
Whether your style is traditional or modern the stunning Antique Black finish with red rub through on the Anna End Table will blend seamlessly into your decor. The end table features two drawers which conveniently store your magazines, remotes, and other items, an ample sized top for a phone or to rest your beverage, and a display shelf is to house your favorite collectibles.
Protect Your Investment!
- Antique Black finish with red rub through
- 4 large shelves
- Classic X Design
- Display shelf to house your favorite collectibles
- Solid and durable construction from pine and painted MDF
- Shelf Dimensions: 36.25" x 11.81" x 20.66", Top: 47.5" x 15"
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 86110C124-01-KD-U Color Black Category Bookcases Weight 74.96 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 72 Depth 15 Width 47.5 Furniture Color Antique Black Assembly Required Yes Room Living Room
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects