- Product Overview
The elegance and unique style of this 30" Fleur De Lis Bar Stool will carry throughout your kitchen, dining, or home pub area. Crafted of metal and highlighted with subtle curves and a distinctive back, this stool is a positively striking addition to your home. The cushion is piled high for extra comfort and covered in a distressed brown wipe clean vinyl which is resistant to everyday wear and tear making this stool versatile for any gathering area. Finished in dark Antique Gold with a brown wood accent. 275 pound weight limit.
Protect Your Investment!
- Dark Antique Gold Frame & Brown Wood Finish
- Wipe clean distressed brown PVC seat cover
- Crafted of metal and highlighted with subtle curves and a distinctive back
- The cushion is piled high for extra comfort
- Seat Dimensions: 30" seat height, 16.9" x 16.9" x 2.35"
- Swivel seat
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 02733MTL-01-KD-U Color Brown Category Bar Stools Weight 25.35 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 44.75 Depth 20.25 Width 17 Furniture Color Distressed Brown Assembly Required Yes
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects