- Product Overview
Create a contemporary or classical look in your kitchen, dining or home pub area with the sleek shape and style of this medium dark walnut finish 24" Milano Counter Stool. Solid wood legs give this courtly stool additional strength ensuring years of everyday use. The padded cushion will provide optimum comfort for you and your guests and is topped with durable Cream Vinyl that is stain resistant, fade resistant and features tightly woven threads that won't break, mat or peel. 275 pound weight limit.
Protect Your Investment!
- Medium/Dark Walnut Finish
- Wipe clean Cream PVC Vinyl seat cover
- Wood legs and padded seat cushion
- Four foot rails provide stability and comfort
- Seat Dimensions: 24" seat height, 17.99" x 17.01" x 2.76"
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 0210CRM01U Color Cream Category Stools Type Counter Height Stools Weight 22.05 Local Product No Height 39 Depth 19 Width 18 Furniture Color Cream Assembly Required Yes Room Kitchen
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects