- Product Overview
Levenhuk Rainbow D50L PLUS Moonstone Microscope
Modern technologies, wide possibilities, user-friendly design. Digital camera and experiment kit included. Magnification: 64--1280x.
Stylish and modern Levenhuk Rainbow D50L PLUS Moonstone Microscope will make a wonderful gift for a curious teenager, biology student or someone working in a laboratory. The microscope is suitable for both entry-level experiments and serious research. The kit includes a high-quality digital camera, making it possible to save the results of your work with your family, friends and colleagues with comfort and ease. To boast your achievements, post a colorful image in Instagram or upload a video on YouTube.
Three objectives included in the kit allow for 64x, 160x and 640x magnification power. The objective with the highest magnification (40xs) is equipped with a spring-loaded mechanism. Even if you lower the objective a bit too much during focusing, it won't break the cover slip on your slide -- the spring will save the day, so both optics and the slide stay intact. The kit also includes a quality Barlow lens, which doubles the magnification provided with every objective. So even out of the box, the microscope is capable of 1280x magnification power!
The lenses are made of special optical glass -- it features a high level of transparency and doesn't distort images. For even better light transmission, optical surfaces are covered with multiple layers of coating.
The microscope comes with a 2Mpx digital camera included in the kit. To start taking images or recording videos, install the camera instead of the eyepiece in the microscope's eyepiece tube and connect it to your PC via USB cable. A magnified image of the observed sample will be transferred to your PC screen -- it is much more convenient than observing the sample through the eyepiece. It's very easy to make quality pictures and record video clips with the user-friendly software included in the kit.
The microscope is equipped with upper and lower LED illuminations. Lower illumination is required for observing transparent samples, for example thin slices of animal and plant tissues. To see paper fibers that are invisible to the naked eye or microscopic scratches on a coin, use upper illumination. Semi-transparent samples can be observed with both illuminations turned on. The brightness is adjustable, so every sample can be illuminated with just the right level of illumination.
Durable and convenient body
The body of this model is made of metal so the microscope can withstand even very frequent use for a very long time. The head is inclined at 45 Degree - this way the observer won't get tired quickly when working with the instrument. The head is also rotatable 360 Degree around its axis, which is a very convenient feature for group work.
The camera is powered through the USB cable. The microscope can be powered by an outlet as well as by batteries.
The microscope is supplied with the Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit, which holds everything needed by a beginning biologist. The kit includes prepared microscope slides, instruments for creating new slides, and a user guide with lots of useful information and descriptions of interesting experiments.
To keep the microscope and accessories safe during transportation, it comes with a reliable and convenient case of sturdy plastic. The case also protects the instrument from dust and moisture during storage.
The kit includes:
Objectives: 4x, 10x and 40xs
2x Barlow lens
Stage with clips
Built-in upper and lower LED illuminations
2 AA batteries
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit
2Mpx digital camera
Levenhuk ToupView software for Windows
User manual and lifetime warranty
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit includes:
"Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
Hatchery for Artemia (brine shrimp, or sea-monkeys)
Flask with yeast
Flask with pitch
Flask with sea salt
Flask with brine shrimp
5 ready-to-use specimens
5 blank slides
Head: monocular, rotatable 360 Degree, inclined 45 Degree
Optics material: optical glass
Magnification, x: 64--1280
Eyepiece tube diameter, mm: 23.2
Objectives: 4?, 10?, 40?s (spring)
Revolving nosepiece: 3 objectives
Stage, mm: 90x90, with clips
Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, mm: 0--11, vertical
Condenser: NA 0.65
Diaphragm: diaphragm disk (6 apertures)
Body material: metal
Brightness adjustment: yes
Power supply: 110 V/50 Hz or 2 AA batteries
Video recording: yes
Usage location: eyepiece tube (replaces the eyepiece)
Image format: *.bmp, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.tif, *.tiff, *.gif, *.psd, *.ico, *.emf, etc.
Method of exposure: ERS (Electronic Rolling Shutter)
White balance: auto/manual
Exposure control: auto/manual
Software: Levenhuk ToupView
Programmable options: image size, brightness, exposure control
Camera slot: USB 2.0, 480Mb/s
System requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64 bit), processor up to 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 or higher, USB 2.0 port
Camera power supply: USB cable
Barlow lens: 2x
Protect Your Investment!
- Modern technologies, wide possibilities, user-friendly design.
- Digital camera and experiment kit included.
- Magnification: 64--1280x.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 69081 Color White Category Toys Type Educational Toys Style Contemporary Weight 7.4 Local Product No Height 10.6 Depth 7.1 Width 15.9 Furniture Color Moonstone Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects