- Product Overview
Levenhuk Rainbow 50L PLUS Orange Microscope
Bright, modern and stylish microscope with an experiment kit. Magnification: 64--1280x.
Stylish Levenhuk Rainbow 50L PLUS Orange Microscope will help you make many exciting discoveries! It allows observing microorganisms, studying plant and animal cells, conducting beginning experiments, as well as serious research. The kit includes everything a beginning microcosm explorer may wish! It would make a perfect gift for a school kid or a biology student.
Three objective lenses allow you to obtain 64x, 160x, and 640x magnification. 40xs objective lens is equipped with a spring mechanism. While focusing, you may accidentally touch the slide with the objective lens -- but don't worry, the spring-loaded lens will push in, preventing any damage to the lens or slide. The kit also includes a 2x Barlow lens -- it will help you achieve 1280x magnification power!
Quality multi-coated optics create bright and clear images of observed samples.
The microscope is equipped with two bright LED lights. Lower lighting is used for observing transparent samples -- for example, study the structure of indoor plants or observe ciliates shoes. To observe opaque samples (coins, paper, etc.), use upper lighting. Semi-transparent samples should be observed with both upper and lower illumination. The brightness level can be adjusted.
Body design and power supply
The microscope features a sturdy metal body -- it is highly reliable and can be used intensively in colleges and universities. The 45-degree inclined head provides maximum convenience. It also rotates 360 degrees around its axis - very convenient when working in a group.
The microscope runs on AC power, as well as on batteries.
The Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit (included in the package) contains ready-to-use microscope slides, special tools for preparing your own samples, and a detailed user guide with useful tips, recommendations, and experiment descriptions.
The microscope comes in a reliable plastic case, which securely protects the instrument from dust and mechanical damage.
The kit includes:
Objectives: 4x, 10x and 40xs
2x Barlow lens
Stage with clips
Built-in upper and lower LED illuminations
2 AA batteries
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit
User manual and lifetime warranty
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit includes:
"Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
Hatchery for Artemia (brine shrimp, or sea-monkeys)
Flask with yeast
Flask with pitch
Flask with sea salt
Flask with brine shrimp
5 ready-to-use specimens
5 blank slides
Head: monocular, rotatable 360 Degree, inclined 45 Degree
Optics material: optical glass
Magnification, x: 64--1280
Eyepiece tube diameter, mm: 23.2
Objectives: 4?, 10?, 40?s (spring)
Revolving nosepiece: 3 objectives
Stage, mm: 90x90, with clips
Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, mm: 0--11, vertical
Condenser: NA 0.65
Diaphragm: diaphragm disk (6 apertures)
Body material: metal
Brightness adjustment: yes
Power supply: 110 V/50 Hz or 2 AA batteries
Protect Your Investment!
- Bright, modern and stylish microscope with an experiment kit.
- Magnification: 64--1280x.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 69080 Color Orange Category Toys Type Educational Toys Style Contemporary Weight 7.1 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 10.6 Depth 7.1 Width 15.9 Furniture Color Orange Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects