- Product Overview
Levenhuk Rainbow 50L PLUS Amethyst Microscope
Stylish, colorful, modern microscope for amateur biologists. Experiment kit included. Magnification: 64--1280x.
Levenhuk Rainbow 50L PLUS Amethyst Microscope -- impressive design, quality optics, reliable body, and rich accessory kit. Beginning microcosm explorers will like our experiment kit (comes with the microscope) containing all necessary accessories for their first experiments. More experienced users will appreciate its extensive capabilities. If you are bored of standard black and white microscope models, pick this beautiful amethyst color microscope for yourself or as a gift for a loved one.
Three objective lenses allow you to obtain 64x, 160x, and 640x magnification. 40xs objective lens is equipped with a special spring mechanism. If the objective lens hits the slide, this mechanism retracts a little, preventing any damage to the lens or the slide. The quality Barlow lens doubles magnification of the instrument -- the maximum magnification power of the model is 1280x!
Quality glass optics with a special anti-reflective coating create bright, crisp, and clear images of observed microscope samples.
The instrument is equipped with two LED lights. Lower illumination is used when working with transparent samples -- you will be able to observe microorganisms in a drop of water or explore the cellular structure of an onion cell. Opaque samples, for instance coins, stones, or paper, are observed with upper illumination. Observe semi-transparent objects with both upper and lower lighting together. You can regulate the intensity of illumination to achieve better results with different samples.
Body design and power supply
The shell is made of metal -- it is highly reliable and will serve you for years. This microscope is perfect for intensive use in schools and universities. The microscope head is inclined 45-degrees and 360-degrees rotatable -- it allows for incredibly comfortable use of the instrument.
You can use this microscope wherever you want, including outside the house. It works on AC power, as well as on batteries.
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit (included in the package) has everything needed for conducting your very first independent experiments at home. It contains ready-to-use microscope slides, special tools for working with microscopic objects, and a detailed user guide with useful recommendations and experiment descriptions.
The microscope comes in a reliable plastic case -- it protects the instrument from mechanical damage during transportation. Store the microscope in this case to keep dust out.
The kit includes:
Objectives: 4x, 10x and 40xs
2x Barlow lens
Stage with clips
Built-in upper and lower LED illuminations
2 AA batteries
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit
User manual and lifetime warranty
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit includes:
"Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
Hatchery for Artemia (brine shrimp, or sea-monkeys)
Flask with yeast
Flask with pitch
Flask with sea salt
Flask with brine shrimp
5 ready-to-use specimens
5 blank slides
Head: monocular, rotatable 360 Degree, inclined 45 Degree
Optics material: optical glass
Magnification, x: 64--1280
Eyepiece tube diameter, mm: 23.2
Objectives: 4?, 10?, 40?s (spring)
Revolving nosepiece: 3 objectives
Stage, mm: 90x90, with clips
Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, mm: 0--11, vertical
Condenser: NA 0.65
Diaphragm: diaphragm disk (6 apertures)
Body material: metal
Brightness adjustment: yes
Power supply: 110 V/50 Hz or 2 AA batteries
Protect Your Investment!
- Stylish, colorful, modern microscope for amateur biologists.
- Experiment kit included.
- Magnification: 64--1280x.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 69077 Color Purple Category Toys Type Educational Toys Style Contemporary Weight 7.1 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 10.6 Depth 7.1 Width 15.9 Furniture Color Amethyst Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects