- Product Overview
Levenhuk Rainbow 50L Lime Microscope
High performance in stylish body. Experiment kit included. Magnification: 40-800x.
The eye-catching new Levenhuk Rainbow 50L Lime Microscope is an excellent gift for a curious kid or teenager. With this instrument a young explorer will be able to study house plants, find out what paper is made of and why insects can walk on the walls. The microscope comes with everything needed to start unraveling the mysteries of the microworld right away. Thanks to its wide range of magnifications and combined illumination, the microscope is suitable for working with a great number of samples.
Included in the kit are three objective lenses, allowing you to achieve magnifications of 40x, 100x and 400x. Changing magnification is very easy and convenient -- all you need to do is rotate the revolving nosepiece. The kit also includes a Barlow lens, which allows for doubling the magnification provided by every objective. The maximum magnification gets to 800x!
The lenses are made of high-quality multicoated optical glass. Produced images are clear and contrast, which becomes particularly important when working at high magnification.
Double illumination provides for observing samples of various transparency. Use the lower illumination source when you want to observe transparent samples such as thin slices of plant or animal tissues. To observe opaque objects such as fabrics, coins, paper and others, use the upper illumination source. The microscope is also suitable for working with semi-transparent samples -- in this case you need to turn both top and bottom lights on. Brightness is adjustable, which allows setting the level of illumination that provides the best results when observing any given sample.
Body and power supply
The microscope features a light and durable body made of sturdy plastic. The head is designed to provide the most comfortable observations -- it is inclined at 45 Degree and rotatable 360 Degree around its axis. During group observations you can simply rotate the head without moving the microscope. The microscope is convenient to use indoors and outdoors -- it can be powered by an outlet or batteries.
The microscope's Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit has everything for conducting exciting experiments. The kit includes ready made microscope slides, instruments for slide preparation and detailed guide with helpful information and descriptions of the most interesting experiments.
The microscope comes with a convenient case designed to keep it safe during storage and transportation. The case is comfortable to take with you wherever you go.
The kit includes:
Objectives: 4x, 10x and 40x
2x Barlow lens
Stage with clips
Built-in upper and lower LED illuminations
2 AA batteries
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit
User manual and lifetime warranty
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit includes:
"Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
Hatchery for Artemia (brine shrimp, or sea-monkeys)
Flask with yeast
Flask with pitch
Flask with sea salt
Flask with brine shrimp
5 ready-to-use specimens
5 blank slides
Head: monocular, rotatable 360 Degree, inclined 45 Degree
Optics material: optical glass
Magnification, x: 40--800
Objectives: 4?, 10?, 40?
Revolving nosepiece: 3 objectives
Stage, mm: 90x90, with clips
Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, mm: 0--11, vertical
Condenser: NA 0.65
Diaphragm: diaphragm disk (6 apertures)
Body material: plastic
Illumination: LED (3-3.2V)
Brightness adjustment: yes
Power supply: 110 V/50 Hz or 2 AA batteries
Protect Your Investment!
- High performance in stylish body.
- Experiment kit included.
- Magnification: 40-800x.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 69074 Color Green Category Toys Type Educational Toys Style Contemporary Weight 6.1 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 10.6 Depth 7.1 Width 15.9 Furniture Color Lime Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects