- Product Overview
Levenhuk Rainbow 2L PLUS Lime Microscope
High-quality, reliable and stylish biological microscope with an experiment kit. Experiment kit included. Magnification: 64--640x.
Spark your child's interest in science with Levenhuk Rainbow 2L PLUS Lime Microscope! It will assist in easily understanding all the biology material at school, as well as in conducting independent experiments and research. Due to its high-quality optics and reliable design, the microscope is also suitable for experienced users; for example, biology students or laboratory technicians. This stylish and colorful microscope would make a wonderful gift for any microcosm enthusiast!
The optics are made of high-quality glass of high transparency. The lenses are multi-coated for even better image quality -- the microscope creates bright and contrast images of observed samples.
The instrument comes with three objectives producing 64-640x magnification. The 40x lens (with the highest magnification power) is equipped with a special spring mechanism protecting the optics from damage. If you lower the lens too much and it touches the coverslip, the mechanism will push in and the lens and the slide will remain intact.
Combined illumination allows for observing transparent, semi-transparent, and opaque objects. Lower illumination is used for observing transparent samples in transmitted light (onion cells, infusorians, cat fur, etc.). Upper illumination is required when viewing opaque objects. In reflected light you can detect the tiniest scratches on coins or observe paper money fiber. When you use both upper and lower illumination together, you can observe semi-transparent objects. The LED illumination has a variable brightness control to achieve the best viewing results with each sample.
Body design and power supply
The body is made of durable metal - the microscope is highly reliable. The model is suitable for intensive use in colleges and medical laboratories. The convenient monocular head is inclined at 45 degrees and rotates 360 degrees around its axis. It is especially convenient when working in a group -- point the head in the desired direction instead of moving the whole microscope.
Levenhuk Rainbow 2L PLUS Lime Microscope can be powered by an outlet or standard AA batteries.
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit includes ready-to-use samples, special tools for working with micro objects, and a detailed user guide. After reading this informative guide, you will know all about this microscope and its use; it also contains information about the best objects for your first observations and experiment descriptions.
The kit includes:
Objectives: 4x, 10x and 40xs
Stage with clips
Built-in upper and lower LED illuminations
3 AA batteries
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit
User manual and lifetime warranty
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit includes:
"Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
Hatchery for Artemia (brine shrimp, or sea-monkeys)
Flask with yeast
Flask with pitch
Flask with sea salt
Flask with brine shrimp
5 ready-to-use specimens
5 blank slides
Head: monocular, rotatable 360 Degree, inclined 45 Degree
Optics material: optical glass
Magnification, x: 64--640
Eyepiece tube diameter, mm: 23.2
Objectives: 4?, 10?, 40?s (spring)
Revolving nosepiece: 3 objectives
Stage, mm: 90x90, with clips
Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, mm: 0--8, vertical
Condenser: NA 0.65
Diaphragm: diaphragm disk (6 apertures)
Body material: metal
Brightness adjustment: yes
Power supply: 110 V/50 Hz or 3 AA batteries
Protect Your Investment!
- High-quality, reliable and stylish biological microscope with an experiment kit.
- Experiment kit included.
- Magnification: 64--640x.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 69069 Color Green Category Toys Type Educational Toys Style Contemporary Weight 4.1 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 14.6 Depth 9.1 Width 5.9 Furniture Color Lime Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects