- Product Overview
Levenhuk Rainbow 2L PLUS Azure Microscope
High-quality optics, reliability, unusual design. Experiment kit included. Magnification: 64--640x.
The stylish and modern Levenhuk Rainbow 2L PLUS Azure Microscope won't leave you indifferent! This microscope is a wonderful choice for a school kid, medical student, or even a laboratory technician. Thanks to its bright body color, the microscope looks very unusual and attractive. Of course, the microscope also has many other advantages: quality multi-coated optics, a wide range of magnification, versatile illumination, convenient and reliable design, and durable metal body. The kit includes everything needed for your first independent experiments -- starting with ready-to-use slides and ending with a set for breeding crustaceans.
The lenses are made of quality optical glass with increased light transmission level. The lenses are coated with multiple layers of anti reflective coating -- the produced images will always be sharp, clear, and contrast.
Three objectives lenses will help you obtain a wide range of magnification from 64x to 640x. To change the magnification, simply turn the revolving nosepiece. 40xs objective lens is spring-loaded. Even if you accidentally lower the lens too much and it touches the coverslip, the objective lens will retract, preventing any possible damage.
The Levenhuk Rainbow 2L PLUS Azure Microscope is equipped with two bright LED lights. Use lower lighting to observe transparent samples (thin slices of plants; aquarium water), and use upper lighting when you want to observe opaque samples (coins, stones, or paper). The microscope can also be used for viewing semi-transparent objects (with both upper and lower illuminators on). The brightness level can be regulated.
Body design and power supply
Due to its durable metal body, the microscope can be used intensively in schools, colleges, and laboratories. For your maximum convenience, the head is inclined at 45 degrees. It is also 360 degrees rotatable, which is very convenient when working in a group of people -- just turn the head in the desired direction without moving the whole instrument.
The microscope can be used in places with no power sockets and outside the house -- it can be powered through AC power source, as well as run on batteries.
This microscope would make a wonderful gift for any beginning microcosm explorer. The microscope comes with a Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit, which includes everything needed for conducting independent experiments at home. In this kit you will find ready-to-use microscope slides, tools for working with micro objects, and a detailed guide with useful information about the microscope and experiment descriptions.
The kit includes:
Objectives: 4x, 10x and 40xs
Stage with clips
Built-in upper and lower LED illuminations
3 AA batteries
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit
User manual and lifetime warranty
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit includes:
"Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
Hatchery for Artemia (brine shrimp, or sea-monkeys)
Flask with yeast
Flask with pitch
Flask with sea salt
Flask with brine shrimp
5 ready-to-use specimens
5 blank slides
Head: monocular, rotatable 360 Degree, inclined 45 Degree
Optics material: optical glass
Magnification, x: 64--640
Eyepiece tube diameter, mm: 23.2
Objectives: 4?, 10?, 40?s (spring)
Revolving nosepiece: 3 objectives
Stage, mm: 90x90, with clips
Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, mm: 0--8, vertical
Condenser: NA 0.65
Diaphragm: diaphragm disk (6 apertures)
Body material: metal
Brightness adjustment: yes
Power supply: 110 V/50 Hz or 3 AA batteries
Protect Your Investment!
- High-quality optics, reliability, unusual design.
- Experiment kit included.
- Magnification: 64--640x.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 69068 Color Blue Category Toys Type Educational Toys Style Contemporary Weight 4.1 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 14.6 Depth 9.1 Width 5.9 Furniture Color Azure Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects