- Product Overview
Levenhuk Rainbow 2L PLUS Moonstone Microscope
High quality and reliable microscope for school and university students. Experiment kit included. Magnification: 64--640x.
Levenhuk Rainbow 2L PLUS Moonstone Microscope is an ideal choice for children taking biology classes at school, as well as for medical students. With this microscope you can observe specially prepared microscope samples, and also prepare them on your own--explore all the things that surround you in your everyday life. This microscope's quality optics and wide magnification rangemake it a truly universal tool that can be used for many different tasks. The kit includes everything needed for a beginning biologist.
The optics are made of high-quality glass of high transparency that does not distort the images. For even better light transmission, the lenses are coated with multiple layers of anti reflective coating. As a result you can enjoy contrast, sharp, and clear views of observed objects.
The microscope is equipped with three objective lenses: 4x, 10x and 40xs. The most powerful lens (40xs) has a special spring mechanism that protects the optics from mechanical damage during focusing. The spring-loaded objective lens will retract when brought into contact with the coverslip, preventing any scratches or cracks on the optical surfaces.
The microscope features two bright LED illuminators. Lower lighting is used for observing microscope specimens in transmitted light -- for example, thin slices of plants, microorganisms in aquarium water, and other transparent samples. Upper lighting is used when observing opaque objects. For instance, you can use it for examining paper money, or coins for scuffs and dents. When both illuminators are turned on, you can observe semi-transparent samples. The brightness level can be regulated to achieve the best viewing results with each microscope sample.
Body design and power supply
The durable metal body of the instrument ensures its long service life. The microscope can withstand many years of highly intensive use in schools, colleges, and medical laboratories. The 45-degrees inclined and 360-degrees rotatable head allows for the most convenient use of the instrument. When working in a group, just turn the head in the desired direction instead of moving the whole instrument.
The microscope works on AC power, as well as on batteries -- that means you can even use it in places with no power outlets.
The microscope comes with a Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit, which contains lots of useful accessories for beginners. The kit includes ready-to-use slides, tools for preparing your own samples (microtome, forceps, and blank slides), and a very helpful user guide with all necessary information about the instrument and experiment descriptions.
The kit includes:
Objectives: 4x, 10x and 40xs
Stage with clips
Built-in upper and lower LED illuminations
3 AA batteries
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit
User manual and lifetime warranty
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit includes:
"Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
Hatchery for Artemia (brine shrimp, or sea-monkeys)
Flask with yeast
Flask with pitch
Flask with sea salt
Flask with brine shrimp
5 ready-to-use specimens
5 blank slides
Head: monocular, rotatable 360 Degree, inclined 45 Degree
Optics material: optical glass
Magnification, x: 64--640
Eyepiece tube diameter, mm: 23.2
Objectives: 4?, 10?, 40?s (spring)
Revolving nosepiece: 3 objectives
Stage, mm: 90x90, with clips
Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, mm: 0--8, vertical
Condenser: NA 0.65
Diaphragm: diaphragm disk (6 apertures)
Body material: metal
Brightness adjustment: yes
Power supply: 110 V/50 Hz or 3 AA batteries
Protect Your Investment!
- High quality and reliable microscope for school and university students.
- Experiment kit included.
- Magnification: 64--640x.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 69066 Color White Category Toys Type Educational Toys Style Contemporary Weight 4.1 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 14.6 Depth 9.1 Width 5.9 Furniture Color Moonstone Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects