- Product Overview
Levenhuk Sherman PRO 10x50 Binoculars
High-aperture objectives, wide field of view, improved optics.
Porro prism. Magnification: 10x. Objective lens diameter: 50 mm.
Levenhuk Sherman PRO 10x50 Binoculars are designed for field observations. 10x magnification allows you to observe even significantly distant objects in detail, while high-aperture objectives produce a bright image even in low light conditions.
The optics of this model are made of high-quality BaK-4 borosilicate glass. The sturdy shell is covered with a nonslip rubber coating.
The large Porro prisms of Levenhuk Sherman PRO 10x50 Binoculars allow for a wide field of view. The objectives are designed using two elements, while the eyepieces consist of five lenses in three groups. Such design of objectives and eyepieces allows for producing flat images without distortions. The lenses are covered with a full multilayer coating. The long eye relief of this model allows you to comfortably observe even when wearing glasses. The eyepieces are equipped with convenient twist-up eyecups.
The hermetically sealed shell is completely enclosed, so moisture, dust and dirt never get inside the instrument. The nitrogen filling of the shell prevents the optics from fogging. All these features protect the binoculars and let you use them in any weather. The shell has a tripod mounting jack.
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk Sherman PRO 10x50 Binoculars
- Eyepiece and objective lens caps
- Cleaning wipe
- User guide and lifetime warranty
Magnification, x: 10
Type: Porro prism
Eyepieces: five elements in three groups
Objectives: two elements in one group
Optics material: BaK-4 glass
Optics coating: fully multi-coated
Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 50
Exit pupil diameter, mm: 5
Eye relief, mm: 21
Twilight factor: 22.4
Relative brightness: 25
Resolution threshold, arcseconds: 5
Field of view, Degree: 6.5
Field of view, yds/1000 ft: 342
Close focus, ft: 16
Eyepiece diopter adjustment, diopters: +/-4
Interpupillary distance (IPD), mm: 60--70
Operating temperature range,: DegreeF: 5...104
Adaptable to a tripod: yes
Dimensions, in: 7.8x6.9x2.5
Weight, lbs: 2.2
Protect Your Investment!
- High-aperture objectives, wide field of view, improved optics.
- Porro prism.
- Magnification: 10x.
- Objective lens diameter: 50 mm.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 67727 Color Green Category Hunting & Outdoors Type Binoculars & Monoculars Style Contemporary Weight 3.1 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 3 Depth 8.4 Width 8.4 Furniture Color Dark Green Assembly Required No
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects