- Product Overview
Levenhuk Strike 100 PLUS Telescope
Newtonian telescope. Objective lens diameter: 102 mm. Focal length: 640 mm
Levenhuk Strike 100 PLUS Telescope is an ideal telescope model for countryside observations. This telescope allows you to observe Solar System planets as well as deep-sky objects such as star clusters and nebulae. With this telescope you will get all necessary accessories, which means you don't have to waste your time and money to achieve the full potential of the instrument.
The telescope features a primary mirror of 102-mm diameter covered with high-reflective aluminum coating for bright, highly contrast images. The effect of chromatic aberrations in this telescope is reduced to a minimum. All other optical surfaces are also covered with aluminum coating, which ensures high-quality vivid views. The telescope performs exceptionally well during countryside observations.
The kit of the Levenhuk Strike 100 PLUS telescope includes the following optical accessories:
- 25 mm eyepiece ideal for general astronomical observations
- 6.8-16 mm Zoom eyepiece indispensable for detailed study of celestial objects
- 2x Barlow lens allowing you to increase the telescope's power
Mount and tripod
The German equatorial mount EQ1 provides for quick navigation to desired celestial objects. The ultra-reliable steel tripod ensures a stable platform for the telescope.
Besides optical accessories, the kit also includes useful educational materials and a handy telescope case, in other words everything you might need to start your observations.
The kit includes:
- Telescope on a German equatorial mount
- Steel tripod
- Focuser 1.25"
- Eyepieces: KF 25, Zoom 6.8-16 mm
- 2x Barlow lens
- Red Dot Finder scope
- "See it all!" astronomer's book
- 3 Posters
- Planisphere - rotating astronomy chart
- 3D planetarium software (on CD)
- Waterproof Levenhuk Zongo Case
User manual and lifetime warranty are also included.
Optical design: Newtonian reflector
Optics coating: aluminum
Primary mirror diameter (aperture), mm: 102
Focal length, mm: 640
Highest practical power, x: 160
Focal ratio: f/6.27
Resolution threshold, arcseconds: 1.14"
Limiting stellar magnitude: 12.1
Eyepieces : KF 25 mm, Zoom 6.8--16 mm
Eyepiece barrel diameter: 1.25"
Barlow lens: 2x
Finderscope: Red Dot
Focuser: rack-and-pinion, 1.25"
Telescope control: manual
Mount: German equatorial EQ1
Weight, lbs: 32.0
Dimensions, in: 34.6x19.9x9.8
Protect Your Investment!
- Newtonian telescope.
- Objective lens diameter: 102 mm.
- Focal length: 640 mm
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 65617 Color Blue Category Toys Type Educational Toys Style Contemporary Weight 29.4 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 11 Depth 33 Width 18 Furniture Color Blue Assembly Required Yes
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects