- Product Overview
Levenhuk LP10 Cleaning Pen
Optics cleaning accessory
Cleaning the optical elements of your instrument is a delicate process that must be conducted properly to avoid damage. Specially coated lenses, which are typically less than 250-300 nm, require particular cleaning care. In this case you will definitely need our Levenhuk Cleaning Pen LP10.
This Cleaning Pen can cope with various types of optics contamination. It has a special retractable brush on the one end of the pen for cleaning dust from a lens or an eyepiece and - on the other end - a soft tip to remove greasy stains.
The secret is a special cleaning fluid that gently and safely removes all kinds of contamination from the surface of the glass, leaving the optics perfectly clean. It won't damage the anti-reflecting coating and anti-glare optics, allowing you to completely clean all surfaces whether telescope lens or viewfinders.
This cleaning pen is compact and easy to use, so you can just put it into your pocket and take it with you wherever you go.
- Easy-to-use accessory for cleaning optics;
- Do not leave stains and traces;
- Safe for anti-reflective and anti-reflective coatings;
- Brush to clean the dust;
- Impregnated with a special compound tip for cleaning greasy.
Protect Your Investment!
- Optics cleaning accessory
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 51446 Color Black Category Laboratory Style Contemporary Weight 0.1 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 0.8 Depth 7.7 Width 3.5 Furniture Color Black Assembly Required No
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects