- Product Overview
Levenhuk N20 NG Prepared Slides Set
Additional blank slides and cover slips included. Area of use: Biology and Physiology
With Levenhuk N20 NG Prepared Slides you can start you observations right away - you don't have to spend much time preparing slides. Just imagine - first, you have to cut a thin slice off the sample; second, you have to place the slice on the slide and cover it - and it's not that simple - you have to be very careful and precise in order to keep the sample unbroken. So to relieve you of the hassle of preparing samples we suggest you buy this special kit that contains everything you need for your observation.
In case you like the process and feel that you are ready to create your own slides, several blank slides with cover glasses are included in the kit. These prepared slides can be used with a microscope of any brand and model.
Levenhuk N20 NG Prepared Slides Set includes the following:
1. Striated muscle
2. Mammalian sperm cells
3. Nerve (transverse section)
4. Loose connective tissue
5. Mammalian oocyte
6. Nerve cells
7. Hyaline cartilage
8. Smooth muscle
10. Frog blood
11. Human blood
12. Single-layer epithelium
13. Mutation in Drosophila (wingless form)
14. Mutation in Drosophila (black body)
15. Drosophila regular
16. Animal cell
17. Plant cell
19. Fragmentation of the egg
20. Mitosis in the onion root
Also included in the kit: 24 blank slides and 40 cover slips.
Protect Your Investment!
- Additional blank slides and cover slips included.
- Area of use: Biology and Physiology
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 29277 Category Toys Type Educational Toys Style Contemporary Weight 0.9 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 1.4 Depth 5.9 Width 3.3 Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects