- Product Overview
Levenhuk 320 Biological Microscope
Biological microscope used for slice observation in the transmitted light
Levenhuk 320 Biological Microscope is a perfect microscope for researches in the field of biological sciences and laboratory research. The microscope is designed for observations using bright field method in the transmitted light. Due to its relatively low price, this microscope would be a good choice for people and institutions that can't afford more expensive binocular models. Despite the lack of some advanced specifications, Levenhuk 320 Biological Microscope still has every basic feature of a professional laboratory tool: four achromatic objectives, two-lens 1.25 Abbe condenser, immersion, moving stage, knob for coarse and fine focus adjustment, wide field eyepieces, and built-in illumination with variable brightness.
Levenhuk 320 Biological Microscope kit includes:
- 4 objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x Oil
- 2 eyepieces: WF 10x, WF 16x
- Abbe condenser
- Immersion oil
- Power cable
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Magnification, x: 40-1600
Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
Eyepieces: WF 10x, WF 16x
Revolving nosepiece: 4 objectives
Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm
Illumination: halogen lamp 20W (110V)
Power supply: 110V power cable
Focus: coaxial with coarse and fine adjustment
Weight, lbs: 6.6
Protect Your Investment!
- Biological microscope used for slice observation in the transmitted light
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 18273 Color Black Category Laboratory Style Contemporary Weight 7.5 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 16.1 Depth 10.4 Width 9.1 Furniture Color Black Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects