- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.White
Protect Your Investment!
- All The Right Moves
- Get your clothes clean and experience a smarter way to wash with their innovative 6Motion technology.
- Each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- The Hottest Thing In Cold Clean
- Now using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't mean compromising how clean your clothes are.
- New ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance.
- Wash In Peace
- You shouldn't know your washer is on from the next room.
- The LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house - even on the 2nd floor.
- Inverter Direct-Drive Motor
- The inverter motor, which is directly connected to the tub, minimizes energy loss and produces little noise and vibration.
- Should you experience any technical difficulty with your washing machine, it has the capability of transmitting data by phone to the Customer Information Center.
- The call center agent records the data transmitted from your machine and uses it to analyze the issue, providing a fast and effective diagnosis.
- Tub Clean
- Regular cleaning of the tub on a monthly basis using Tub Clean can help keep the tub clean and fresh.
- Magnetic Door Plunger
- Safely and conveniently secure the door slightly ajar with the magnetic door plunger.
- This will promote air circulation and allow the interior of the machine to dry.
- To use this feature, after the load has been removed, do not close the door completely.
- When the magnetic door plunger comes into contact with the metal washer cabinet, it will secure the door slightly open allowing the interior of the washer to dry.
- Child Lock
- Use this option to disable the controls during a wash cycle.
- This option can prevent children from changing cycles or operating the machine.
- Detergent Dispenser Drawer
- The four-compartment dispenser drawer makes it easy to separate the pre-wash detergent, the main laundry detergent, liquid bleach, and fabric softener into different compartments.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number WM2250CW Color White Appliance Color White Category Washers Type Front Load Weight 180.7 Appliance Type Residential Add Warranties Yes Width 27 Depth 29.75 Height 38.69 Capacity 3.5 Voltage 120 Amps 15 RPM 1200 Features Energy Star, Stackable Energy Star Yes ADA Compliant No Stackable Yes Steam Cycle No Water Heater No Location of Controls Front Control Type Digital and Knobs Cycles 7 Wash Cycles 7 Temperature Settings 5 Bleach Dispenser Yes Fabric Softener Dispenser Yes Stainless Steel Drum Yes Leveling Legs Yes Reversible Door No Self Cleaning Lint Filter No Soak Setting No CEE Rating Not Available
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection