- Product Overview
This headboard is a new addition to our Meridia Collection of upholstered furniture. It is constructed with a sturdy wood frame that is then generously padded with densified fibers for safety, comfort and durability. It is upholstered in a shade of pale "grape" suede and features three rows of button tufting for added style and eye appeal. Convenient pre-drilled holes in the back of the headboard make metal legs easy to attach with the included screws. Then the customer only needs to attach both legs to any standard twin bed frame. All hardware is included. This fabric has the feature of being able to be cleaned gently with mild soap and water on a cloth, and gently rubbing.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 1120-1-GS Color Purple Category Headboards Weight 20.5 Local Product No Height 25.5 Depth 3.25 Width 42.75 Furniture Color Grape Assembly Required Yes Upholstery Faux Leather Upholstery Type Suede Room Bedroom Mattress Size Twin Features Tufted
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects