- Product Overview
Protect Your Investment!
- Convection Oven
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is sealed very quickly. As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized. This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal.
- Convection Bake
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes. It replaces the split and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- Convection Broil
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking.
- Suitable for roast meats in general such as fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables.
- This operates like a convectional electric oven and can be used accordingly. Suitable for pork chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits.
- Heat-Insulated Door
- 3 special glass panels keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low. Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning.
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels. All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving.
- Class A for Performance and Consumption (According to European Standards)
- The design solutions that characterize the ovens are now extended to the whole range.
- Electronic Ignition Included in the Knobs
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up.
- Semi Sealed Brass Burners
- Allow for precise gas adjustment during installation while keeping spilled foods where they belong... on the cooktop for easy cleaning.
- Multi-Gas Burners
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to drought or liquid overflow. Includes 1 triple rind burner, 2 big burners and 2 small burners.
- Flame Failure Safety Device
- All gas burners are equipped with a Flame Failure Safety Device. If the flame is extinguished, the gas supply will turn off automatically.
- Warming Drawer
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $349.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
MFG SKU Number UPN76DVGGB Color Blue Appliance Color Midnight Blue Category Ranges Series Nostalgie Type Single Weight 222 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Width 29.88 Depth 23.63 Height 36 Fuel Type Gas Capacity 3 Primary Oven Capacity 3 Cu. Ft. Voltage 120 Amps 5 Burner Set 1 QTY 1 Burner Set 1 Output 15,500 Burner Set 2 QTY 2 Burner Set 2 Output 10,500 Burner Set 3 QTY 2 Burner Set 3 Output 7,000 Oven BTUs 28500 Features Convection Installation Type Freestanding Burner Type Sealed Burner Continuous Grates Yes Stainless Steel Handle Yes Viewing Window Yes Drawer Warming Clock Yes Number of Burners 5 Burners Cooktop Control Type Knobs Modules Required No Hot Surface Indicator Light No Induction No Grill No Griddle No Digital Temperature Display No Timer Yes Convection Yes Self Clean No Delay Bake No Proofing No Sabbath Mode No Broiler Element Location Top Temperature Probe No Interior Oven Light Yes Racks 2 Removable Door Yes Star K Certified No ADA Compliant No Ignition Type Electronic LP Conversion Yes
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection