- Product Overview
Dual Fuel RangeWidth:59.5"Height:38.19"Depth:27.56"
- Defrost Function and Quick Start
- Defrosting of frozen food is accelerated by means of fan driven air circulation
- The advantage of defrosting at room temperature is that it does not alter the taste and appearance of the food
- Convection Oven
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is "sealed" very quickly
- Preheating is generally unnecessary
- As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized
- This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal
- Convection Bake
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes
- It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- Convection Broil
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking
- Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
- Suitable for roast meats in general e.g. fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables
- And also for cooking "au gratin" e.g. cauliflower cheese
- Upper Element
- Especially suitable for browning and to add the finishing touches of colour to different dishes
- We suggest this setting when browning lasagna, melting cheese toppings etc.
- Lower Element
- As the heat comes from the lower element, this setting is particularly suitable for pastry and cakes e.g. flans, pizzas, biscuits, fruit cakes etc.
- This operates like a conventional electric oven and can be used accordingly
- Suitable for pork, chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits, baked fruit, etc.
- Heat-Insulated Door
- 3 special glasses keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low
- Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels
- All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving
- Class A for performance and consumption (according to European standards)
- The design solutions that characterise the ovens are now extended to the whole range
- This is demonstrated by the Energy Label, the European standard introduced in January 2003, which classifies ovens according to their energy consumption
- Electronic Ignition included in the knobs
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up
- Multi-Gas Burners
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to draught or liquid overflow
- Enameled grilles
- Includes 2 triple ring burner, 3 big burners, small burner and gas fry-top burner (griddle)
- Enamelled removable burner cup for easy cleaning
- Sturdy cast iron grates
- All cookers are fitted with thermocouple as standard supply
- Upon request some appliances will be supplied without thermocouple
- Plate Warming Drawer
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use
- Detail of the Rounded Top
- Besides giving a pleasant new appearance, it compensates the difference in depth between the kitchen units and the cooker, thus avoiding an impact between the two depths
- The following accessories must be shipped with the range. It cannot be ordered later.
- Oven Sliding Tray, Nostalgic Handrail and Decorative Feet
No Lemon GuaranteeFood Loss ProtectionZero DeductibleTransferable
Add a warranty to your order!See below for protection plans and pricing:
MFG SKU Number UM150FMPVS Color Green Appliance Color Emerald Green Category Ranges Series Majestic Collection Type Double Weight 1 Appliance Type Residential Width 59.5 Depth 27.56 Height 38.19 Fuel Type Dual Fuel Voltage 230 Amps 40 Features Convection Installation Type Freestanding Burner Type Sealed Burner Drawer Warming Number of Burners 6 Burners Cooktop Control Type Knobs Convection Yes LP Conversion Yes
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Your Package Includes:
Find Available Products
- No Lemon Guarantee: If your product needs to be serviced more than three times within a year, we'll replace it.
- Food Loss Protection: Receive money back for spoiled food due to malfunctions in your refrigerator or freezer.
- Zero deductible to obtain service on your product.
- Fully Transferable
- 10 Year Major Component Warranty